Instagram

Mxxnyumi

Jasonchoi15, Stellagolddd and million others liked this postMxxnyumi: hello everyone, this is incredibly hard for me to talk about

Mxxnyumi: hello everyone, this is incredibly hard for me to talk about. But after consulting with friends lawyers and family I have decided to speak out. After many years, decades of being treated horribly by the one who's supposed to love me and take care of me, I've had enough. As many of you know I “ recently got engaged ” to Eun Hyun-woo a long time family friend and unfortunately he was my first love. Many people who know me personally have seen and heard me cry and complain over the was he treated me. Even though he never showed any affection or sign in of interest in me hurt but I still loved him. I was trapped in an endless cycle of one sided love for multiple years, there might have been a moment when we both had feelings for each other as kids but nothing would have ever happened. I know I hurt Hyunwoo as well too but I never did the things he did to me. When our engagement was announced I had already moved on from him and found love with someone else. Someone who took care of me didn't hurt me and made me feel loved. Unfortunately I was threatened to leave them, I made the decision to break up with them to protect them from the things I was threatened by.  Countless times I told myself it was to protect them, that I did the right thing.  Months went by and my medical condition worsen, I've been in the hospital for a couple weeks and that's when I made the decision. I couldn't keep feeling trapped in a toxic relationship with no emotions or ruled that mattered. I wouldn't call our engagement filled with love or anything like that. I had no emotions towards him anymore. When I told him I wanted to call off this engagement he flipped out and said he'd force me to  have a wedding and get married to him if I liked it or not.  We had a horrible argument and it terrified me to bits. I almost lost my life, everything for me had stopped at that moment. Thankfully I had surgery couple days ago and I'm currently recovering well. I have a ton of love and support from my friends and brother after breaking the engagement. I'd be lying if I didn't say I felt bad. When I was admitted back into the hospital I had someone who helped me every day and who's making my stay at the hospital bearable and happier with them.
Comments:

Alldayinthesehun: I'm so proud of you for breaking up a toxic relationship and finding someone who treats you better.
Jongho88: here come the angry Hyunwoo stands. You did the right thing baby.
Allldayinthdjae: she's doing the right thing, she couldn't handle it and he made her life hell.
Mistsuna: so proud Yu-Mi, I'm glad that you found someone who made you happy
Yuhujnamio: HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH HYUNWOO?! YOU'RE A SLUT
Kianareva: Yu-Mi just confirmed that she's in a relationship 🥺🥺🥺 I'm so proud of her 💕💕💕
Powyerun: she finally decided to leave someone who hurt her and found two people who made her feel safe and loved her when she was with Hyunwoo.