I'm sorry... I disappointed you

Setting up the phone on her desktop she looked at her bracelet outlining the gold material before pressing the start button. She looked at her phone seeing nothing but excited comments from her dear fans. It already had been a year since she last saw the positive messages from Deobi.
She waved excitedly trying her best not to show the heart monitor on her wrist.
" Annyeonghaseyo Deobi! It's been a while hasn't it?" She asked her hazel eyes reading every comment she could.
" Hello, Hello! Hello welcome to my first live after two years! I'm Luna for the new Deobi's out there! I am excited to see you too Deobi!"
Lunaaaaaa~ can I get an owa owa? I missed you bby! It's almost been 3 years Yu-Mi! Uinne I missed you so much!
" What have I been doing during hiatus? Well getting better of course! And trying to fix somethings that happened a long time ago! But currently everything is good now!" She lied, watching her fans excitedly talk about their days made her happy. She missed the feeling of hearing them chant her name or telling her something personal. She always tried to make her lives a safe place and calming place for her fans.
" Uinne my boyfriend cheated on me and now I don't know what to do! Oh no...that must hurt, do you know where he lives so I can pay him a visit?"
LMAO! Luna still loves us! Classic Luna! Never mess with a Deobi!
" For legal reasons that is just a joke. Who am I kidding? My dad is a lawyer, ceo, prosecutor and much more and my mom comes from a wealthy family owns 6 different successful brands in Canada and Korea. I have 13 different things named after me, I am not okay."
It isn't a Luna live without realizing she's literally the law. Please her face when she said she had 13 different brands/things named after her- please she may be rich but she forgets she's literally the law.
" God that isn't right. Have I eaten already? Uh no there is literally nothing I want to eat. Food is making me feel sick for no reason and that shouldn't be happening at all." She said a bitter laugh escaping her pink lips, she leaned back on her chair staring at the picture that was placed on the monitor of her computer. Reaching for hit she sighed heavily letting her fingers trace the expansive sliver.
" Deobi...do you ever feel like you don't have enough time left?" She asked
Luna what's wrong? Yu-Mi are you okay? Are you sure you're ready to come back?
" Like you met someone who changed your life completely for the better! And you want to spend everyday with them? But then you find out that you don't have a lot time left with said person?" She asked her eyes still locked at the picture frame, she knew she could slip up any moment but at that point she didn't care. How? They worked in a drama together, not to mention the cameos she had in his shows. How could she forget the person who brought happiness in her life? She could feel a quite tear escape her hazel eyes before realizing she was going to slip up soon.
" Ah sorry! I was just thinking about an old friend in Canada. Really miss them!" She said wiping the tear away and placing it back down on the monitor.
As long as everything's okay! Do you miss Hwall too? That isn't no friend- are you crying bby?
" Haha Yubin's gonna kill me!" She said smiling at the hoodie she was wearing, looking back at the phone she smiled reading fans comments while the soft piano music played in the background.
" Is this my piece? Uh no it is actually Mozart how can you not know that. Oh my god no can you stop being a nerd Moon Yu-Mi!" She mumbled to herself
A very cute nerd! Yu-Mi and her piano- please why dose she look so done?
" Will I be participating in Kingdom? No I will not, I have to step out because my parents and my company have an agreement that currently is blocking me from performing in shows like that."
" I know Chani is gonna be there, I know. He was really sad when I told him I couldn't participate. Do I live in a Penthouse? Uh no not at all yet, my parents back it again in buying things I don't really need. But I'll still use." She said giggling
" Do I want to get married? That is something I have no say in, can't say if I do or not because rich people yay! But I know many Deobi's are disappointed in me aren't you? I'm sorry....I disappointed you all didn't I? I know Deobi's it doesn't feel good." She said
" Can't you just break up the engagement? I-I believe me...if I could I would...." She whispered
Looking at the picture frame a sad smile appeared on her face as she looked at his face.
" Oh dear diary, I met a boy. He made my dull heart filled it with joy. Oh dear diary we fell apart... welcome to the life of Moon Yu-Mi." She sang
WHO HURT MEH BABY?! WAS JUYEON? WHO HURT YOU QUEEN?!
" Nobody did. I was the one who caused great pain to them. It's just a song don't worry! Juyeon can't hurt me, you clearly haven't met my older sister." She said smiling, her smile slowly faded away when she felt pain on her chest. Getting up she made the phone face upwards so they couldn't watch her go through all the pain.
Yu-Mi what's wrong? Luna?! OMG LUNA WHAT'S GOING ON?! DID YOU GUYS JUST HEAR THAT?! DID SHE JUST FAINT?! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!
She fell to the floor a huge thump was heard causing the phone to shake. She could feel herself crying on the inside as the pain in her chest was becoming unbearable.
" Yu-Mi~ Hyung says it's my turn-" Eric walked in to see Yu-Mi bitting her lip trying not to scare fans. She slowly pointed at the phone.
Grabbing the phone Eric quickly smiled and waved at fans.
" So guys Yu-Mi is okay! She stumbled on her footing and fell on the floor!" He said smiling
I- ERIC YOUR LYING HELP HE LOOKS SO AWKWARD PLEASE-
" DEOBI DON'T WORRY! I'M DOING JUST FINE!" She yelled mouthing a thank you twords Eric, she slowly got up and wrapped her arms around Eric to help her keep her balance.
" Hii Deobi. Sorry for scaring you! I didn't mean to! I'm doing just fine though!" She said smiling
" The floor was just comfy wasn't it?" Eric asked
" Yes yes it was. LITERALLY it feels so much better." She said
" Really?"
" Yeah..."
" Okay then byee Deobi!"
" Bye bye see you soon!"
Turning off her phone she sat back down on the chair closing her eyes trying to catch her breath.
" Are you okay? Feeling better?" He asked
" Wouldn't be the first time..." She whispered