Soompi ⁰⁵

Cre.Ker Entertainment and Luna's lawyers release an official statement regarding bullying rumors

Earlier this month an unknown account posted that The Boyz Luna bullied them during Highschool

" Hello everyone this is Cre.Ker entertainment, after thorough investigation we have concluded that The Boyz Luna has never bullied anyone, smoked, or drank during Highschool. After talking with her old school friends, teachers and friends none of them remember ever meeting Victim A or Luna bullying other students. We hope you understand that Luna and her family have asked for privacy about her person life. Luna's legal team has gotten involved and are going to be taking action to protect Luna and her members as well as her private life."

Many fans are happy about the response but are hoping that Luna will explain why she missed so many days in school.
Fans are also hopping that the other idols involved in this scandal were not bullies until their companies release a statement regarding the rumors.

How do these news make you feel?

LUNA MY LOVE

I don't believe this one bit, who the hell as personal reasons for skipping school?! Luna was a real bully.

I knew she could never

They really took action that quick

I bet they paid the victim to stay quiet, she comes from a wealthy family. How can you believe someone like that?

The news came out of nowhere! As soon as Luna was on live the allegations came out.

I had a cousin who went to Hanseul, the elite students and model students were the most popular, rich, loved, and childhood friends.

The Elite students were the Model students. There is no in between at Hanseul.

Deobi will protect you Yu-Mi!

I hope Hyun-woo is taking care of her.