What I am going to do?

" Haknyeon-ah I need to talk to you!" Luna yelled
" What is it?" Haknyeon asked
" Ehm Eun Hyun-woo..." She said
" Oh okay what's wrong?" Haknyeon asked
" Not here in here." She said dragging him twords her bedroom, closing the door behind them she took a deep breath before talking.
" What did you want to talk about?" Haknyeon asked
" So you know how I'm going to get married to ugh Eun Hyun-woo. Stupid jerk. Anyways so my parents decided that me and Hyun-woo's family should have dinner together."  She said
" Okay so you're going to dinner with your so called fiancé and his family... what's the bad thing?" Haknyeon asked
" The bad thing is... Sul-young's birthday in 3 weeks from now. I got invited and I can bring a plus one, so the obvious choice will Hyun-woo right?"
" Yeah..."
" What if I bring you? No wait Juyeon! Nah that wouldn't work would it?"
" How many dramas have you been watching?"
" Hundreds! I'm stressed out."
" Yu-Mi I know this isn't how you imagine your life to be like but maybe being engaged to Hyun-woo isn't a bad thing."
" Yeah but you're not in a relationship with Choi Bomin for 4 years."
" You haven't told him yet?"
" No! He'll just feel bad and I don't want him to feel bad you know what I mean?"
" No! Yu-Mi if you don't tell Bomin things will just get worse."
" Oh trust me I know. I can't I'm not strong enough."
" Yu-Mi-ah you can't keep hiding Bomin and your sudden engagement to Eun Hyun-woo. You need to tell the members."
" If I do I'll feel like I'll just break Juyeon's heart and I can't break his heart as much as I may have already."
" You just keep hiding Yu-Mi." Haknyeon said walking out of her room.
" Aissh you don't understand me! What am I going to do? I don't want to marry argh Eun Hyun-woo." She said walking out of her room, she rolled her eyes seeing texts messages from her dad.
" Moon Yu-Mi answer your phone...yeah yeah I'll answer it when you break up my engagement. Aissh." She said rasing her fist at her phone, Eric walked in to the kitchen to see Yu-Mi talking to herself.
" What are you doing?" He asked
" Nothing don't worry about...." She said

Wearing a black pair of jeans, a black turtleneck shirt, with a small necklace Bomin gave her and black high heel boots. Walking out of the dorms she saw the black van pull up in front of her.
" Get in..." Hyun-woo mumbled
" Don't tell me what to do asshole." She mumbled back getting into the car, feeling awkward during the ride she could feel her muscles tense up by just looking at Hyun-woo.
" Can you stop staring at me? It's uncomfortable." He said
" Please you're even worth at staring at." She said rolling her eyes
" Are you playing hard to get?" He asked
" Ugh please I don't even like you." She said
" You're annoying Moon Yu-Mi."

" Your opinion isn't even important to me." She said looking at her phone, arriving at the restaurant she stepped out of the car still looking at her phone. Hyun-woo tried to reach for her arm but she quickly dogged it.
" Don't touch me." She growled still staring at her phone.
" Stop being so stubborn Yu-Mi!" He yelled
" Let me think about it....hm yeah sorry I don't care." She said smiling
Entering the restaurant she looked at her " future in-laws " before rolling her eyes.
" So uh Yu-Mi what have you been doing?" Ye-ji asked
" Clubbing, hanging out with my friends and practice." She said making Hyun-woo and the rest of his family shocked while Soo-young secretly laughed.
" Y-Yah Yu-Mi!" Hyun-woo yelled
" What? It's not even like a big deal. Plus my friends don't even let me club idiot." She whispered drinking the water in front of her, Ye-ji looked at Hyun-woo and Yu-Mi laughing nervously.
" Yu-Mi is there anything else you do?"
" Come to think about it...there is one other thing." She said
" And what is that?" Yoo-Ho asked, she could feel her father's angry eyes on her. She turned to Hyun-woo about to reget everything she was about to say.
" I can't stop thinking about Hyun-woo..." She said cringing at herself while taking a smile.
" Aigoo! Yu-Mi you really do like him!"
" Heheh yeah totally like him." She whispered

After the very awkward dinner Yu-Mi got out her phone calling a cab for herself.
" Yah Moon Yu-Mi! What the hell was that about?!" Hyun-woo yelled
" Aissh why can't you give me a break." She groaned
" Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you-"
" Aissh you make to much noise! You remind me of a broken record. They repeat everything over and over again. Jeez all you say is Moon Yu-Mi and Yah Moon Yu-Mi don't ignore me when I'm talking to you. Is Moon Yu-Mi the only thing you know? I guess going to a prestigious School with top education 99% average graduation rate with a gpa of 3.89 wasn't enough for you to you know use your head." She said smiling
" Yu-Mi shut up-"
" Yet again you're the son of Eun Yoo-Ho, not much of a surprise." She said smirking, walking towards her cab she got in not looking back at the shocked Hyun-woo.
Stepping out of the car she smiled back hugging the boy in front of her. He turned around smiling at her.
" You made it!"
" Of course I did! I wouldn't give up a chance to see you!"
" Come on I don't want to be late!" He said dragging her twords a café, sitting down she waited for him to bring her drink.
" Here you go! It's not coffee I promise."
" You know me so well Bomin-ah."
" Why do you call me Bomin-ah? We've together for 4 years-"
" Okay, then from now on I'll call you baby from now on."
He smiled at the word baby knowing he  had her in his life.
" Yu-Mi is something wrong?" He asked
" Ahhh how do I tell you this?" She asked herself
" Tell me what? Is something happening?"
" Bomin you know how much I love you  but-"
" Are you going to break up with me?"
" No! It's just my parents have arranged for me to be married to Eun Hyun-woo, since basically birth."
" What do you mean?"

" Before I met you I had a one sided crush on Hyun-woo. I never got over him for 10 years possibly more to be honest. Yet when I met you everything changed, your the first person who made me forget about Hyun-woo. When you finally asked me out I was excited, then when I left school to go to Hanseul there were many rumors that Hyun-woo's family business was falling apart. And since my family is wealthy and close to Hyun-woos it was set that I should marry him. He wasn't happy about it, he hated me for liking him. But Soo-young Uinne protected me from him and so did Taehyung. When I debuted I had a lot of health problems he was suppose to be at every hospital appointment with me but he never showed up....only you did. When I was told I would only live till 19 you didn't want to break up, you wanted to stay with me until my final days. But that never happened! Hyun-woo didn't care he still doesn't, but two weeks ago I was informed that our engagement was going through and I dinner with his and my family every week. He's not happy about it and frankly so am I. But he thinks I still like him which annoys me. I have to act like him and it makes me sick to my stomach. I don't even know why I haven't told my parents about us but I know they'd would want us to break up. But I don't. Because I love you Choi Bomin not Hyun-woo. I love you." She said feeling tears in her eyes, he didn't say anything but wrap his arms around her pulling her close to his chest.

" Yu-Mi I'm glad you told me..." He whispered
" I don't want our relationship to end..." She whispered
" It won't end! I'll make sure it won't." He said
" I do know whathat I am going to do if it did." She whispered
" I'm not going anywhere Moon Yu-Mi."
" I know you won't..."