Meeting the Avengers

Start from the beginning

Cooper only sighed, opening his eyes slightly, quickly closing them again from the bright sun. Once Laura was sure Cooper was getting up, she moved over to Peter's room, shaking him slightly.

"Peter wake up. Time to get ready for school bud." Peter slightly shifted in his sleep but otherwise stayed completely dormant. Laura sighed before walking to the edge of his bed and yanking him onto the floor by his ankles. It always ended up like this in the mornings. With Peter being such a heavy sleeper it was either that or water and he almost drowned the last time they used water.

"Okay! I'm up I'm up!" Peter said standing to his feet and stretching a bit.

"Thank you. Now get dressed, breakfast is downstairs for the both of you." Laura stated, walking out and to hers and Clint's room.

\Time Skip/

After dropping off the twins, Laura made sure to call Natasha making sure the plans were still fine and they could still stay for the weekend, which they could.

So, after finishing up the call, Laura and Clint just spent their day doing whatever it is they do before having to go and pick up Lila and Nathaniel, and then Peter and Cooper.

"Alright kids, go grab your bags. The jet will be here in 10!" Clint informed them when they got home as the kids all ran up stairs to their respective rooms.

Once everyone got all of their things and a few snacks for the two hour and a half trip, the jet was there and they were ready to go.

"Come on guys! I told Tony we'd be there by 7!" Clint shouted, walking out of the door carrying his and Nate's bags.

Before Laura could make it out of the door, she heard the tiny patter of foot steps running behind her making her turn around and side step just in time to miss the excited five year old as he bolted out of the door and towards the jet right behind Clint carrying his bag of snacks. Shaking her head fondly she waited for the other three to come out so she could lock the door.

Once on the jet, the four kids settled down into their seats. Peter and Cooper sitting next to each other and Lila and Nathaniel sitting right across from them.

During the flight, the kids played on their switch, snacking in the process, before collectively getting tired and falling asleep midway through their trip.

When the jet landed it jolted Lila awake before she stretched tiredly and yawned, rubbing her eyes and looking around.

"Are we here?" She questioned groggily before her parents nodded their heads and stood up to grab their bags.

All of the commotion caused Cooper to wake up since he was the light sleeping twin. Once he was out of his sleepy state, he helped his parents with the bags and made his way to the door of the jet.

Sighing, Clint decided to just carry Peter off the jet seeing as though it was already past 7pm and he didn't feel like going through the hassle of trying to wake him up. Laura did the same for Nathaniel since he was always cranky when someone woke him up.

Walking to the jet door, Clint opened it to be met by Tony, Steve, and Natasha. Laura couldn't even make it off the jet all the way before Natasha came up to her and snatched Nathaniel out of her arms.

"Hey Nate." She whispered as she bounced the small child awake. Once he opened his eyes, he gasped.

"Auntie Nat!" He yelled, hugging her as tight as his little arms could making her smile.

"Auntie Nat?" Tony questioned earning a glare from the aunt in question before she turned back to the other kids, motioning them over.

"They just woke up. Hence the quietness." Clint informed while also trying to gesture to the still sleeping fourteen year old in his arms.

"Oh well let's get them inside." Tony said, gesturing for everyone to follow them.

Upon arriving at the guest floor, Clint found a room to lay Peter in before walking out and closing the door behind him.

\Time Skip/

It was the next morning when Peter finally woke up. Confused by the unknown surroundings, Peter quickly got up, almost falling in the process, and went to look for his family.

Once out of the room and in the hallway, Peter heard the faint sound of laughter which he could tell was his little brother's laugh.

"Hey guys." Peter greeted through a yawn.

"Well good morning to you, sleepy head." Clint said smiling and patting a spot on the couch next to him to sit down on.

Before he could sit, the elevator dinged and out came his mom and aunt talking about whatever it is adults talk about.

"Aunt Nat!" Peter exclaimed, hugging her.

"Hey Pete! Good morning! You were sleep all night I couldn't even say hi when you got here." Nat said, hugging him back with a smile on her face.

"Yea I guess I was tired." Peter replied, going to sit on the couch.

"Steve and Bucky are making breakfast so I'm gonna go get the other two up." Laura said, walking away down the hallway Peter just came out of.

\Small Time Skip because I want to get this over with/

It was now midday and everyone was gathered in the common room playing games.

"Peter most definitely cheated!" Sam exclaimed after losing to the teen in super smash bros for the 6th time in a row.

"No he didn't! You're just mad that you're bad at the game!" Lila defended her brother.

"Yeah!" Nathaniel added, nodding his head aggressively.

Sam rolled his eyes and finally handed the controller over to Clint who knew he wouldn't beat the little hyperactive fourteen year old.

"Ready to get your ass kicked again dad?" Peter asked with a smirk.

"Peter!" Laura scolded, pointing at the five year old who was coloring with his crayons.

"Sorry mom." Peter apologized sheepishly.

Clint chuckled and started the game.

Not long after, Clint had lost and it was now Cooper vs Peter.

"Alright. May the best twin win." Clint handed the controller off to Cooper.

And it started. A very intense game of ssb with occasional quips from everyone around and two very silent boys sat with their eyes glued to the tv.

It was now tied. One life left each. Natasha and Clint had already made a bet on who would win when the announcer shouted a loud 'game!'.

"Hah! I won! Looks like you got a little rusty huh, Coop?" Peter taunted as his character yet again showed up on screen as first.

"Whatever. You always did have faster reflexes than me." Cooper grumbled.

Just then Clint reluctantly handed over $50 to Natasha.

"Cooper you always beat Peter and the one time I bet you lose." Clint mocked sulked causing Cooper to laugh.

"Sorry old man. Like Peter said. I got a bit rusty." He replied making everyone laugh.

"Okay! Who's next?" Peter shouted ready to beat someone else.

And so the day went on with multiple games being played and lots of snacks being eaten. The kids had such a fun weekend with the Avengers their parents decided they should go by more often.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's a wrap! This was pretty long but I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.
Anyways cya on the flip side hoomans!