𝟏𝟎 | 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧.

After awhile of riding around and spreading the word to the other villages, Connie's hometown finally came into view

You barely rode into the town and you could already tell things weren't looking good.

The houses had large holes in them, as if Titans punched their hands through the roofs or sides to get to whoever was inside. It was eerily quiet, practically a ghost town.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?" Connie yelled out, "It's Connie! I came home!"

Only his echoes gave him a reply back.

"Connie, slow down!" Reiner scolded as you all finally caught up to him. "There could've been Titans everywhere and you just left us behind."

"But this.. This is my house ..." Connie murmured. He was in a daze, his hazel eyes wide and glazed over.

That's when you noticed what Connie was so deeply engrossed by. You nearly fell off your horse at seeing a pair of big golden eyes stare back at you. While they were creepy .. they almost seemed familiar somehow.

"Cadets! Fall back!" Gelgar yelled, galloping in front of you with his blade wielded. But even he looked terrified.

It was a Titan, but not just any regular Titan. This Titan's head and torso made up most of its body, not being equal at all with its small, noodle-like legs and arms. Despite it being unusually big, it's torso was basically just skin and bones, outlining most of its ribs and even showing a few uncovered ones towards its legs.

But what was really intriguing was that it was laying upside down in a crumbled house, it's upper head and blonde hair cascading over where the front door would've been. Despite its situation, it still held a wide, open-mouthed smile.

"Can it move?" A soldier asked.

"With those skinny legs, I don't think it would be able to support its own weight." Bertholdt deduced.