𝟎𝟕 | 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬.

6 DAYS AFTER THE RECLAIMING OF TROST !

"Are you sure this is where they said they are?"

"That's what I heard that commander say."

Covered by the dusk of the night, you approached the castle-like building of the Scouts headquarters. The hood of your green cloak shielded your face from sight as you zipped over the many homes of Trost.

Word spread around quickly that the Survey Corps successfully captured two Titans and were planning to study them. Of course, that wasn't good news for you and your friends. So, while everyone else was more than likely asleep right now, you, Annie, and Reiner were up snooping around while Bertholdt stayed behind to make sure everyone didn't notice your disappearances.

At first you all were going to just leave the Titans be, because why go through so much to get rid of two measly Titans? But Bertholdt convinced you all that it was better to be safe than sorry.

You all landed over the HQ's open courtyard where it looked like they blocked a certain area off with a tall curtain, wrapped off in the shape of a big square.

"Well that's one way to be discreet about it." Reiner scoffed as you zipped to the ground, "Looks like this is gonna be easier than we thought."

The moon offered just enough light for you to see. Two Titans were indeed sitting behind the curtain, a four meter and a seven meter. Both of them were tied by the neck to their own separate poles, and it looked like the soldiers even went so far as nailing certain body parts to the ground to keep them in place. Unfortunately for them, their heavy restraining only made it much more easier for your group.

You all took a walk around the perimeter of the curtains and immediately noticed a difference between the two Titans. While the seven meter barely paid you any mind, the grinning four meter seemed to follow you with it's eyes. When you made it to his side of the curtain, he was breathing heavily, practically drooling as he attempted to move.

"I wonder which one is Sawney and which one is Bean." You chuckled nervously.

Annie pointed at the brunette four meter first before pointing at the blonde seven meter, "I think that one is Sawney and that one is Bean."