A Random Tag

There are a lot of longer chapters coming up in this book, and there have been a lot of those previously, so I'm trying to write bite-sized chapters in between to balance some of them out.

~*~

HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU HAD YOUR FIRST:

Kiss:
Fourteen.

Breakup:
Fifteen.

Surgery:
An infant.

Broken bone:
Never. I dislocate different joints pretty frequently, and pop them back into place on my own. It's one of the reasons I'm still getting tested for medical things.

Failing grade:
Sixteen? I think it was my second semester of tenth grade. It was a chemistry quiz, and it was rough for me because I always made straight A's and that semester's class was my first overall B grade.

Detention:
I never had one of those in school.I was never sent to the principal's office, unless I was delivering something as a TA.

Car:
Technically never. I can't drive a car and never will. When I was nine or ten, my family got this convertible and we used to call it mine because I helped pick it out.

Pet:
I don't remember. I've had animals for my entire life.

Trophy:
No clue. It would have been something for the swim team. I swam competitively for years in the summers, and I got a lot of different things from those races.