"Soobin please pick up the pace," Mr Park said anxiously.

"Mr. Park please if I go any faster we'll get a speeding ticket," Soobin said nerverously.

"He's right sir, we can't go faster than this," Nayeon said.

"Nayeon this is Roseanne we are talking about," Mr Park shot.

"Yes sir it is Roseanne but think of what could happen when she wakes up when her dad is in hospital because he got into an accident," Nayeon reasoned.

Within thirty minutes, they arrived at the hospital. Mr Park quickly dashed through the doors to the reception.

"Good afternoon sir, how may I help you?" the woman at the desk asked.

"Yes, I need to see a girl twenty who was brought in as a result of an explosion," Mr Park hurriedly said.

Was she brought in with a young man? she asked.

"Yes ma'am," Mr Park replied.

"Oh yes she and the young man are in room 407 in the east wing," the nurse said.

"Thank you," he said.

In the room, Rosé was awake but Jimin was still unconscious.

"Roseanne are you okay?" Her dad asked.

"Mmmm I'm fine but Chim isn't and I'm worried," Rosé said.

"I'm worried too but what exactly happened?" Mr Park asked.

"I don't know what happened, it all happened so fast. The car blew up but Chim saved me from the explosion. I have a few scratches but I don't know about him,"Rosé said.

Itaewon
"Good work son,this time you didn't fail me,"Woo Jun told his son.

"I've just began father and I won't stop till I neutralize Roseanne after what she did to me, I can't fall back," Ha Rim said.

"Give it everything you got. I am here to support you but don't fall in love with her again. Now that you're becoming more like me, I want you to be cold and ruthless," Woo Jun said.

"Thanks dad that really means a lot," Ha Rim said.

Secret Service HQs
"Guys Chim is in hospital. He is still unconscious so that means Ms Park is not safe,"Namjoon said, "Jisop I need something to bring him back ASAP."

"Monie!" Sana called.

"Yes Sana,"he answered.

"The cloth you gave me,"she replied.

"Did you find anything about it?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes. It belongs to the Infinite criminal empire and I think they had a hand in today's bombing," Sana replied.

"What? How? Aren't they based in Itaewon? What are they doing here in Busan?"

"Monie, Sana is right. I hacked the cameras that were on the street where the explosion and you won't believe whom I saw," Suga said.

"What do you mean?"Monie asked.

"Well do you believe in ghosts?"
Suga asked as he showed the guys Ha Rim's picture," this was captured just before the explosion."

"No Way! How can that traitor still be alive? I thought we killed him," Hobi said.

"You guys realize that we need to guard Rosé with our dear loves because if these guys get their hands on those encryptions we are as good as dead,"Tzuyu said.

"Call Lisa, tell her to return immediately because she's closer to Rosé than any of us. Until Chim regains consciousness, Nayeon always take note of where Rosé is going and Kitty I want you to be Rosé's escort always," Namjoon said.

"In a helicopter? Don't you think that people will find it odd to see a helicopter hovering over the city every now and then?"

"You're going to use a car,"
Namjoon said.

As they were still discussing on how to handle the situation, Eun Woo came in together with Soobin causing everyone to drift their attention to them.

"Guys we have a new problem," he said as he pulled out his laptop.

"Lay it down Eunwoo," Namjoon commanded.

"Listen to this," he said as he played the recording on his laptop.

"The end of year party will be our perfect opportunity, to unleash our plan let's hope that nothing goes wrong because I do want to see a nice family reunion. Isn't that right Seo Won?" the glitchy voice said before they lost connection.

"Wait Seowon? As in Moon Seo Won?" Namjoon asked Eun Woo.

"I am also pretty much still in shock," Eunwoo replied.

"Oh c'mon how many dead people are gonna keep coming back to life. First Ha Rim now it's Ms Moon, that's enough scares for one night," Jin said.

"Hehe this is about to turn into ghost hunting," Taehyung said with clear excitement.

"And I am excited,"Jungkook replied.

Hello 🙋 my beautiful readers chapter seven is complete🎉 and again I enjoyed working on it. I hope you really liked it as much as I did writing it.

A huge Thank you 🙏 🙏 to all of  you who have managed to read this far.

Please show some love by voting commenting following and sharing.
Love💜💜 you all

PS what do you think 🤔 Rosé did to Ha Rim making him hate her. Do you think Seo Won is alive or dead and why did Hobi say they Ha Rim was a traitor.
Let me know.