Bad days

Chan's POV

Everbody has good days and bad days. Some people have more good ones and other have more bad ones.
For me the good ones nowadays barely exist and the bad ones are slowly taking the lead in my unsense life...

„Chan! Channie hyung, hello? I'm talking to you!" Felix my little Aussie bro interrupted my thoughts. With his sunshine smile he looked at me but I could see the worry in his eyes.
He is the only one out of my freiend group who knows about my past, that my mother died 6 years ago and that my father couldnt take the loss so he started to come home drunk and slowly forgot that he has a son he should care about...

The school bell rang just when Felix wanted to ask his question again, so I grabbed my stuff and followed him out the door to go to our next class...
„So Channie. Seungmin, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Changbin and I wanted to go eat Pizza for lunch because today there will be bad food day in the cantine. Are you joining ? You have to! Seungmin wants to bring two friends." The sunshine babbled.
„I don't know I'm not really hungry and I'm not really in the mood to meet new people."
Wow Chan, what a brilliant excuse to avoid eating...
Oh come on, please come. For me ?" he asked with a pleadimg look on his face. „ Yeah ok fine. I'll come" I declined already stressed out how I could avoid eating so many calories...

After it was time for lunch we all met up infront of the school, Seungmin and his friends nowhere to be seen.
I sat down on a bench because I felt myself getting a little bit dizzy...
„Does anyone know if Seungmin is going to come? He should hurry because I'm hungry..." Changbin mumbled annoyed. „Don't be so grumpy Changbin Hyung I'm pretty confident he will be here in the next few minutes!" Felix tried to chear the older one up. „Yeah, fine everything for you little Prince." Chanbin flattered. To my and the others joy Felix blushed pretty hard for this comment but got saved by the arrival of three guys.

„Hi Guys!" a happy looking Seungmin greeted. „They are my new friends they moved here three days ago." he said while pointing behind him and two boys at my age stepped beside him.
„This is Han" he pointed at a squirrel like looking guy who looked also pretty nervous but he greeted us friendly:"Hey, nice to meet you all. I hope we will be great friends!". Then Seungmin pointed at the other one. He was a little bit taller than me, wore a black ripped jeans with a black hoodie and was really handsome...
„That is Minho, he and Han are stepbrothers." Seungmin ended the small introduction.
„Hey I'm Minho" The taller one said as he looked me deep in the eyes. I broke the eye contact as I felt my face heat up a little bit.
„Hey you two! It's nice to meet you too. I'm Felix, that is Changbin, next to him is Hyunjin, then we have Jeongin and the blonde guy on the bench there is Chan." Felix introduced us all with his typical friendly smile.
„Ok I think we should go now before lunch break is over." Seungmin stated as he began to walk to the Pizzeria. The others following him slowly except for Minho who waited for me. I stood up but soon realized it was too fast because dizziness hit me.
I just didn't 't ate for two days why am I already so weak?! Oh right, because I am a weak little person who can't do anything right...
I stumbled a little until I felt a warm hand grab me. „Hey you ok?" Minho looked at me with worry in his eyes. „Yeah sure! I'm just a little bit tired. Nothing to worry about, we should go too the others are already gone." I babbled with the hope he would forget that. He looked at me concerned but slowly started walking.
He is still holding my arm.. I hope he never lets go...
I felt warmth hit me where his hand was and looked at it. He soon realized what he was doing and let go of my arm.
„Sorry." he mumbled. „No problem." I answered as my cheeks started to feel hot again.

Minho POV

Today is our first day at the new school and I'm kinda worried. I know for Han it's more difficult because he is really shy and a little anxious before meeting new people...
„Minho?! Have you seen my favorite sweater? The blue one, you know wich one I mean." my little stepbrother interrupted my thoughts. But before I could answer him my Grandma already told him he could find it in the kitchen over a chair.

Since my parents died 8 years ago in a car accident me and Han are living by Leni our Grandmother. She is the best person and is always there for me. Even when I told her that I'm not straight but gay, she was so understanding and helped me through my selfdoubts.
So I feel really bad that I make so much trouble she has to make up for.
In my old school there was this guy I knew since kindergarten, so he knew what happened to my parents cause we went to the same school also. He soon found out that I'm not straight and started to insulted me and called me thinks like:" Where are your parents? Hm? Are they dead? Didn't they love you and just left you? I would too if I had a Son like you who likes boys..." and since I can't control myself that good when I get angry I always started fights and we beat one another up nearly every day.
I just hope no one will do it at this school...

—————————————————

An:
So this is the first chapter, I hope you like it this far :)

C🌻