Evan sweated coldly, "....t....this is strange...."

"Ah, and princess" the red haired maiden called Yuri. "Hwaryun told me to ask you for a favor in return of showing the way."

"A favor?"

"Yeah! She said you would certainly do her a favor for showing the way" said the maiden.

"....nothing is ever free. What is it?" Evan asked.

"....actually....there is a very, very bad person here.....she would like you to get rid of that person for her."

Altaira, "........." 'Sneaky woman.'

"....what? Who is it?" Evan curiously and cautiously asked.

"He is the ruler of the South City, one who seeks to defy fate and tries to control Shinsu which has lost its owner as if it was his own. His name is King Hell Joe."

"Hell Joe...? What's with that unusual name?" Yuri asked, crossing her arms.

"That's the name of the warlord who's currently ruling the South City. This place is divided into the South City and North City. The North City is ruled by Grand De Lee, while Hell Joe is the ruler of the South City.

Hell Joe, the warlord of the South City, is like a tyrant....so everyone in the South City fears him. He's something of a maverick so he never trusts anyone else. And if he dislikes anyone, he traps them in an eternal prison. They say that he's an evil, lawless man.

Hell Joe used to be a hole repairman in the South City. Here on the Floor of Death, there are special organs called holes, which pull in Shinsu from the outside. Hell Joe is said to have found everything there is to know about holes after working on them for such a long time.....ultimately, Grand De Sah, the previous ruler of the South City, started trusting Hell Joe, then he called him to his castle and appointed him top hole master--"

"Wait" Altaira interrupted the story. He somehow looked bored. "Let me guess, that Hell Joe must have betrayed Grand De Sah right?"

"How do you know about that?"

Altaira let out a tired sigh.

"Don't you know that betrayal is the second name of this tower? That Hell Joe must have used his knowledge of the holes to defeat Grand De Sah. But then again, why does a guide from a FUG cares about that? What is that woman up to this time?"

Of course, he knew the answer. Altaira was simply asking to get the story line back to the right path again. The story between Grand De Sah and Hell Joe were quite obvious that he could figure it out without the maiden telling him. In fact, with the book that Charlotte gave to him, he might know more than what the maiden knew.

The maiden then revealed something big to them, that Hell Joe was actually working together with the FUG where Hell Joe was helping FUG to find the fragment of thorns used by Jue Viole Grace. One of the thorns ended up in Viole's hands, the other one ran to somewhere else that the maiden didn't know and the last one, Hell Joe was still searching for it.

What they wanted was Yuri to defeat Hell Joe before Hell Joe could find the last piece of thorn. They were sure that Yuri will help them since this matter involved the twins, both Bam and Charlotte. She couldn't turn blind eye on them.

Yuri agreed even though she still felt that there was something off with the request. She agreed since she didn't have much choices unless she wanted to find herself and the regulars abandoned in the strange floor. The maiden smiled and cheered while Evan found her decision ridiculous.