The Return Of The Alpha

Start from the beginning

"N-No!" he shook his head indignantly, crawling away and burying himself into his sheets. "Don'- don' wanna sss... sp-"

Okay why...

Jin sighed, not really believing that this stoic alpha neighbour of his is such a whiny baby. It felt like he was babysitting some bratty pup. But getting angry would not do any good when the alpha was already in his headspace, so Jin decided to pull another one of his tricks.

"Alpha... are you not going to listen to o-omega...?"

Yoongi pouted, but the omega's smile was worth it to him.

He was listening, but the pout and the grumpy face speaks volumes about his annoyance.

Jin cooed and pinched his cheek, making the younger turn red embarrassingly quick, before getting the alpha to turn around. He carefully sprayed the scent blocker over the nape and sides of the neck. Wrists are usually not needed, the scent release from there is not strong, but in case, since he was in a rut, Jin sprayed that too, earning more grumbles from the other.

"Okay..." he says, placing back the can, "Now, I need to get somethings from my home-"

The alpha stomped. "No!"

Jin sighed, bringing his hand up to massage his temple. Pull the card again.

"Alpha... you need my scent, right?"

The alpha's eyes widened, staying quiet. Jin could see his brain running and smiled when he knew the alpha understood what he was implying.

"So... will you let me get some things for you? So you can have my scent?"

The alpha hesitated a bit, before nodding softly. Jin moved to head out, now was a good chance to take a breather while he packs some articles for the alpha, as requested by Namjoon. He realised it had been a while since the call, so the two should be here any moment.

Before he could even step out of the bedroom door, something held back his sweater, and he braked, turning around to see the shorter looking down. Or well, looking at his sweater.