𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

|   𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓  |

After everyone left the party, Y/N was in George's arms again. "And we went to every museum in the city," Yelena grinned, telling Dean and George about their adventures.

"And I almost broke the mummy casket in the Egypt exhibit!"

"Y/N, it's not my fault your so clumsy."

"You came up behind me and screamed bloody murder; what else was I suppose to do, other than scream and jump back?!" Y/N laughed with the group.

"That's my girl!" Dean laughed.

"That's my lover," George whispered, making me giggle.

"I'm going to grab a beer; I'll be back," Y/N smiled and grabbed a drink in the kitchen. She took a deep breath, pushing down some memories; this wasn't the time... She walked back to the small group but stopped when they all laughed. She raised an eyebrow as George stood with a shit-eating grin. "What?"

"We are under the mistletoe, love," he smiled. Looking up as Y/N giggled, following his eyes, up above them. Y/N shrugged and pulled him down by the collar of his jumper, kissing him softly yet passionately.

They separated, when they heard cheering and whistles. "Okay, okay," Y/N calmed them down, sitting beside George, leaning on him.

"He moved it there when you went to the kitchen," Dean cracked up.

"Of course he did," she giggled and kissed his jaw.

|   𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻  |

𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝑎𝑠 𝑯𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

| March 13th, 1992 |

𝒀/𝑵 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑎𝑠 𝒀𝒐𝒖

| March 13th, 1993 |

𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑎𝑠 𝒀𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂

| January 3rd, 2000 |

|   𝑨/𝑵 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕   |

Y/N is you and she's basically Taylor Swift. She wrote all of her songs and albums; that's why this whole book is based on her album Lover.

All rights go to Taylor swift; I don't own her music!

Songs will be on the top of each chapter; listen to them well you read. Leave comments of your feedback; I look forward to reading them.

Have fun reading!