3. Trouble her one after another

Comenzar desde el principio

Liu Bing's tears kept flowing, "No.. Senior sister misunderstood.."

Yun Ze couldn't say that Mu Xue, and didn't want Bing'er to be suffocated by her, "You can do it yourself." After speaking, he took Liu Bing's hand and left Qingyun Pavilion.

Mu Xue took a sip at their backs, secretly said bad luck, flashed into the back room, jumped onto the bed and continued to fall asleep.

The sweeping disciple who eats melon silently gives Sister Mu Xue a thumbs up, Sister Mu Xue is mighty and majestic!

Li Ruwen rushed into Mu Xueli's room, and the scene in front of him fascinated his eyes. The beauty fell asleep, very charming eyes. Mu Xue's charming and intoxicating appearance and posture made Li Ruwen stunned in place. Today's Senior Sister Mu Xue seems to be more and more fascinated. It looks good..

Mu Xue woke up in a daze, and when she opened her eyes, a magnified handsome face was so scared that Mu Xue jumped out of the bed.

"Are you sick?" Mu Xue was so scared that she covered her heart, wondering if people were scary and terrifying.

Li Ruwen was glared by Mu Xue's winking eyes, half of his body was crumpled, and his anger when he came in was nowhere to be seen.

"Listen.. I heard that Senior Sister Mu Xue is leaving Dongting Xianju?" Li Ruwen turned his handsome face to the side, avoiding Mu Xue's sight.

Mu Xue became impatient, and walked one after another. Is it going to end?

"What do you want to say?" Mu Xue stared at Li Ruwen coldly.

Li Ruwen said with a low voice, "Senior Sister, can you not leave?" Going away, he was afraid that Senior Sister Liu Bing would be in danger. Yesterday he should have noticed Senior Sister Mu Xue's name for Master, but he was too anxious then Senior Sister Liu Bing. .

Mu Xue was very tired of this question, "You ask again, I will directly abolish my cultivation base, and now I will leave Dongting Xianju!"

Li Ruwen was silent immediately, and could only look at Mu Xue pleadingly. Mu Xue was disturbed twice by Meijue. Can she still not slaughter the lamb sent to her door?

"However, if I don't leave Dongting Xianju, I don't know what your sincerity is?" Mu Xue hugged her arms and leaned against the edge of the bed.

As soon as Li Ruwen heard that she could not leave, he nodded quickly, as long as she stayed to help Junior Sister Liu Bing, he was willing to do anything she wanted.

"Don't be nervous, there are not many conditions, it's all within your ability, Junior Brother." Mu Xue grinned smirkly.

Li Ruwensong breathed a sigh of relief, as Senior Sister Mu Xue asked him to go to the Jinlong Forest to fetch the spirit beast Cangfeng. It was estimated that he would only have his life in Lin Wuming and return.

"Senior Sister Mu Xue just tell me." For Sister Liu Bing, he is willing to give everything he has.

Affectionately disgusting, Mu Xue slowly asked, "Hand over all the spirit stones and spirit pills on you! By the way, there are spirit weapons."

Li Ruwen's middle and high-grade spirit stones are countless, and even the spirit pills are middle- and top-grade medicines. The spirit weapon does not matter. In addition to contracting the spirit weapon with him, there is also a high-grade blue spirit sword to be given to Liu Bing. Except for the junior sisters, all can be given to Senior Sister Mu Xue.

It's just.. "Sister Mu Xue, do you want lower-grade spirit stones too?" Li Ruwen wondered, the spiritual power that lower-grade spirit stones can absorb is pitiful, and cultivators rarely ask for lower-grade spirit stones.

Mu Xue: "?"

What's inferior? Are there any upper, middle and lower spirit stones? After Mu Xue reacted, her first move was to quickly open the brocade bag Dongfang Chen gave her, and took out several spirit stones from the Lingshi Dump to show Li Ruwen.

"Look, is this low-grade or medium-grade?" Mu Xue held her breath and stared at Li Ruwen closely, don't be inferior!

Li Ruwen glanced at her hand, his eyes full of doubts, "Senior Sister, this is a low-grade spirit stone."

Mu Xue's eyes widened, gritted her teeth and threw the spirit stone in her hand into the brocade bag, Dongfang Chen! ! He even dared to eye her! All he gave her were low-grade spirit stones.

"Almost no one wants low-grade spirit stones. Sister Mu Xue, do you want them? I'll pick them out if they don't." Li Ruwen saw her face as black as the bottom of a pot, for fear that she would regret it.

Mu Xue was furious, "Yes! Give it to me!" No matter how small the fly is, it is meat, and it only takes up a little space. Besides, the original owner is so poor that there are not many low-grade spirit stones that no one wants.

Li Ruwen was taken aback. Senior Sister was really not picky about eating. He took the two brocade bags from his body and gave them to Mu Xue. "As for the spirit weapon, can Senior Sister leave the Azure Spirit Sword to me?" He promised to give it to Senior Sister Liu Bing. .

Mu Xue took the two brocade bags from his hand, picking up her eyebrows and guessing that he would give Liu Bing the Azure Spirit Sword.

"What kind of spiritual weapon?" Mu Xue didn't agree to him first, what if only the sword is worth a little money, and the rest are rubbish? She has been choked by Dongfang Chen once, this time she can't be stunned for a second time.

"High-grade spiritual weapons, other spiritual weapons are middle-grade and low-grade. I promised that Sister Liu Bing would give it to her last time with the Green Spirit Sword, and I hope Senior Sister will fulfill it." Li Ruwen asked Mu Xue with a fist.

Mu Xue wanted to refuse, but suddenly came up with an idea and smiled with joy, "You can do it, but how you want to give this Azure Spirit Sword to Liu Bing has to listen to me."

She wants to be a melon-eater, after all. I can't live up to the fact that they came to trouble her one after another early in the morning. How can this "ritual" not be answered?