3. Trouble her one after another

Start from the beginning

Yunze flushed with a handsome face, and the cultivator always uses the dust-cleaning technique, and whoever washes his body.

"Don't talk nonsense, that's your master!" Yun Ze didn't know how to react to Mu Xue's sudden change of attitude, and subconsciously took out his identity as a big brother and criticized Mu Xue.

"It won't be any more soon. If this is the case, I advise you to take your dear sister Bingbing back to Qingqing earlier, don't waste my time." Mu Xue ruthlessly pierced Yunze's selfishness.

Yun Ze never expected Mu Xue to know about this. "Sister Mu Xue, don't talk nonsense about this, but it will destroy Bing'er's reputation."

Liu Bing kept falling to the ground with tears, biting her lower lip, and pulling Yunze's hand with a small force to leave the place.

Seeing Liu Bing's cry, Yunze immediately panicked and hurriedly picked up the veil and wiped her teardrops, "Don't cry, big brother won't let you have anything to do." Mu Xue was really too much, so she forced Bing'er like this!

"I'm holding my hands and ruining my reputation? Who is blind? I'll leave the words here, this Dongting Xianju, Mu Xue is separated!" Mu Xue straightened her face, staring solemnly at her. Yunze, even Dongfang Chen could not miss her. Would she be afraid of a big brother?

Mu Xue's words made Yunze let go of Liu Bing's little hand, and looked at Mu Xue silently for a long time, gradually rising intent to kill in his eyes.

Want to kill her ahead of time? Mu Xue sneered, "Want to kill me? By the way, take my inner alchemy for your beloved Binger to practice? You kill! Do you want me to take the first few steps and open my heart to dig the inner alchemy for you?" Mu Xue used last night After studying the teleport technique of the Book Society, he immediately came to Yunze.

Step by step approaching Yunze, "Kill me! Didn't you rely on Jin Dan's initial cultivation base to bully and cruel the same school sister? Let the world know how Dongfang Chen's big disciple Yun Ze faced the same school for more than ten years for his beloved woman. Junior sister beat him cruelly!" Mu Xue slammed in front of him.

Yunze's original killing intention was caused by her, and the smoke disappeared instantly, staring at Mu Xue's increasingly charming face, and quickly stepped back.

"...You don't want to talk nonsense..." Yunze's mind was guessed correctly by her, and his expression was a little flustered.

"I'm nonsense? Do you dare to swear by your soul! If you have a lie, you will be struck by thunder." Mu Xue is not a bully, if it weren't because she couldn't beat it, Mu Xue would have done it a long time ago.

Of course Yunze didn't dare to swear, "Muxue! You don't want to deceive people too much!"

Mu Xue laughed at his ability to bite back, "Why did I leave Dongting Xianju so deceived? What do you do to me in the past ten years? What do you call it? No humanity! Still cultivating immortals? I think you are inferior to the magic way."

It was the first time Yunze was humiliated in this way. It was because he used to refer to the younger sisters who dared not go to the west, "You...you..." Yunze has never argued with anyone since he was a child, but Mu Xue said it is true again. , For a while, he was accused of speechlessness.

Liu Bing hurriedly pulled Yunze to leave, "Senior Sister Mu Xue, Senior Brother is just kindly persuading you not to leave Dongting Xianju, so you don't need to be so angry."

Mu Xue looked at her coldly, "Stay and continue to be your shield and free tool. It's better to use the inner alchemy for you to practice as your lifelong substitute for the dead?" Pooh! Go on the street, you guys!