TAKE 28.1 - Infinite+ Nth

ابدأ من البداية

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

Disclaimer:

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyone's sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

....................................

TAKE 28

TAKE 28.1 – Infinite+ Nth

Same Day

A Couple of Hours Later

9:00PM

Arnav's POV

Ok.

Guys.

Seriously.

Why do these last couple of minutes until I am to see my Fiore in reality seem like a freaking lifetime???????????? These last couple of minutes surely freaking have some problem with me. And you all know that. It's not the first time that I am stating the above statement anyway.

As if the freaking ten-minute delay on the Runway + the longer time than usual to get through immigrations + luggage collection at Heathrow due to it being busy at it's peak – hadn't tested my already running on minus reserve power – patience enough!!!!!!

Anyways.

Thank God that all that bloody wait time to finally seeing my Fiore – after an aching 52 days gap is going to be over in like a freaking minute – as I observe the cab driver – pull onto the curb around my second home.(Khushi's Home)

So, in my head – I like to refer to Khushi's place as my second home now – because especially after my last visit here – that's what it began to feel like within as well, for every inch of the vibe behind those walls – made me feel so much at ease and welcomed – as if it were a place that I had otherwise been living most of my life.

I do have to give a lot of credit to My Fiore's love and Mrs. J's warmth towards me for this – indeed. I mean not just Khushi but Mrs.J too totally welcomed me into their zone with open arms that it obviously had touched/ touches a deep cord within. And given that you all know that I am high on perceptions – I do give a lot of weightage to the unsaid as well. The vibe with which Mrs J has opened up her home to me – only relays the subtle gesture to me – that she really continues to trust me deeper with Khushi by every passing day. And that fact continues to be like freaking JACKPOT to me – because its extremely important for me to have Mrs J at peace in her heart as well.