Silena X Charles- Saved

Start from the beginning

"What took you so long?" Reyna asked.

"I'll tell you later"

I could tell Reyna knew what I was thinking. She gave me a smirk.

"Jaiden" she said with a slight he's-your-new-crush-right face. She smiled to herself.

_______________________________________________________________

And about the Charles guy.

Well, let's say we didn't have a very pleasant meeting.

So on the second day of school, I sort of crashed into him in the math corridor.

"Sorry, I—"

He grabbed my hand to stabilize me and I felt weird things in my stomach and an electric current ran down my hand.

"Just watch where you're going next time, Dollface. We don't wanna ruin that nice face now, do we?" And he just walked off, leaving me stunned that he just complimented me and was rude to me at the same time. He seemed full of himself.

I met up with Reyna a while later and told her everything. Well, I left out the tingly feeling I got after he touched my hand. I didn't really feel good telling people about weird sensations that I got.

She gave me that he-is-your-new-crush smirk again. Let's not say if he is my new crush or something, but to be honest, i still think he looks familiar, for some reasons.

________________________________________________________

After a month, Luke and I gradually grew closer to each other. He swung by my place often to discuss homework. He even bought me an 18" pizza topped with olives and pineapples for lunch once.

I was currently in my English Literature period when-

"Psst. Silena"

"What is it, Luke?"

"Wanna grab dinner together?"

Okay wait hold on...Luke was asking me on a date? I mean not really a date but just the two of us?

"Sure!" Luke grinned at my reply.

"Pick you up at 7 sharp. Dress however you want." He winked and I grinned.

I continued my Eng. Lit. with a smile on my face.

________________________________________________________

I admired myself in the mirror. I was wearing a light red dress that reached just above my knees and wore high-cut converses. I decided not to tie my hair.

Ding Dong! The doorbell rang, and I opened it. Well, not technically because the door opened itself. Yeah I kind of belong to a rich family so yeah. I saw him, well dressed for a date.

"You look really pretty," He said after looking at me from top to bottom. I can't help but blush at his words. He really is a charmer.

He brought me to a stunning restaurant. When I say stunning, I mean jaw-dropping stunning, 5 star Michelin Star restaurant. I gaped as I looked around the huge restaurant. Luke chuckled at my reaction. Fancy, and it was crowded with fancy people too. I suddenly feel very underdressed because of my plain clothing. He must've know what I was thinking and said "Don't worry, you look pretty." I blushed profusely.

"Ma'am and sir, how may I assist you?" A servant walked up to us.

"Hi, we've already booked under the name of Lukas Castellan"

I've never heard his full name but it sounded really nice. Okay I'm getting way too off topic.

"Yes sir, you did. Table 12 please." He guided us to a table near the wall, so one of us will be sitting against the wall while the other sits on the opposite side.

"Ladies first, help yourself." Luke said and I can't help but grin again.

I sat against the wall as Luke sat opposite of me. I suddenly felt nervous as I read the menus. The pricing was expensive. Well, one thing's for certain, I could not afford the food.

I think he saw my expression and knew what I was thinking.

"No worries, today's on me." He gave me that super-charming smile again and I grinned, and let out a sigh of relief. At least I won't hurt my wallet.