"We've finally arrived."

".....Hwaryun?"

They looked at the source of the voice who was the red haired guide.

"We're getting off soon so get ready. There isn't a proper station here so we'll have to jump."

".....we're jumping off?!"

The lighthouses were moving down as Khun asked Hwaryun, "What do you mean jump off? There's nothing over there."

"It's not that there's nothing there, you guys haven't seen the real Floor of Death yet" she answered.

"What.....?!"

They jumped off from Khun's lighthouses.

".....haven't seen.....? You mean it's like a hallucination?" Khun asked.

"No. It's like the leather. The red liquid that you guys see is the corpse and the blood of the administrator who was murdered by Enryu, an irregular. The real Floor of Death is covered by the body over there. You'll see the real Floor of Death once we get inside the corpse.

From now on, I suggest that you don't only believe what you see with your eyes. This place is hostile to the living."

Enryu was one of the irregulars who entered the tower and he was the one who killed the administrator, turning this floor into the Floor of Death that was filled with blood and the corpse of the administrator.

Though it sounded terrifying at first, but now that she heard it once again, Charlotte started to envy this Enryu. He had the power that could even kill an administrator who was believed to be a creature who couldn't die and feared by lots of people in this tower. She also wished herself to be one.

But that wasn't the important thing right now. For Charlotte, after this, soon enough, there will be a good show or more like a good fight.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

The Emily couldn't be used to look for Wangnan and the others. Communication tools and radio like the pockets couldn't help them in the train since pockets and communication tools like that were useless in the train. They could only wonder where they were and wish for their safeties and luck. Charlotte had nothing to say for that one.

When Boro heard that they had to jump, he shouted in disbelief. He believed that if they jumped there, they would all die. Evan who came with Yuri as the two of them were also going to leave the train agreed with Hwaryun. Though he had never came to the Floor of Death, he was certain that the view that they saw right now was nothing but the outer shell of the Floor of Death. Boro was still thinking that this was one crazy idea. Despite of living for more than six hundreds of years and even fought with Hoaqin once, he still couldn't bring himself to jump from the Train.

"....just keep it simple" Khun assured him. "If we see you jump and survive, then the rest of us will go in after you."

At the end, he still need to jump first to prove whether it was safe or not.

"....you say the scariest thing like they're nothing" said Boro. He took few steps backward and returned to the others. "Ugh.....I don't think I could do it."

"You're such a baby" Sachi responded.

".....it's safe to jump, Boro."

Hearing that strange male voice, they turned their heads to see who was speaking.

"....Hockney?"

A white haired man who was carrying lantern with a pair of white eyes with something red on his eyes spoke up.