Chapter 20 | Witch

*second person p.o.v.*

Inosuke had stopped eating, Zenitsu was staring at you with his mouth agape, and Tanjiro kept on eating, unfazed from seeing your face. "What the hell?!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "What type of sorcery is this?! Are you a witch?!" Inosuke pointed an accusing finger at you. 

"I'm not a witch. Where'd you get that idea?" You casually ate as Inosuke and Zenitsu gaped. "OH MY GOD!" Zenitsu practically screeched. "Your face! Why does it look like that?!" Inosuke demanded.

"What, is there something on my face?" You began to internally panic and touch around your face for anything abnormal. "There's nothing wrong with your face. I think you look just fine." Tanjiro smiled reassuringly. "OH MY GOD!" Zenitsu said once again. 

"You're so pretty!~" Zenitsu giggled all dreamy-like. "Thank you, Zenitsu. Now let's stop worrying about me and eat the food before it gets cold." You all continued eating. Inosuke stared at you the whole time looking confused, Zenitsu barely ate since he spent his time sighing contently and making scenarios about you and him marrying in his head, and you and Tanjiro conversed.

Once you all finished, you went to your rooms to see the old lady sitting there. "Here's all your bedding." She bowed down respectfully. "There she is! The monster ha-" Tanjiro punched Zenitsu's head. "I'll be in my room if you need me." You ruffled Tanjiro's head and gave him a kiss on the forehead to which he smiled at. "All right." Tanjiro replied.

"Can you please kiss me, Y/n?" Zenitsu asked with a small giggle. "Of course." You move Zenitsu's yellow hair away from his forehead and planted a soft kiss. He squealed and fell to the ground like a deflated balloon. "The doctor is here." The old lady announced. "Hello." The doctor greeted.

"Come with me." The old lady gestured for you to follow her. You followed her into your room. She closed the door and sat down in front of you. "You have a wound, so let me help you." The old lady held out the supplies to stitch your wound. You took your arms out of your sleeves and brought them over the white kimono you wore, revealing your bandaged stomach.

Crimson blood soaked the white bandages. "Lift up your arm, please." She kindly ordered. Doing as asked, you lifted your arm up. She took off the bandages and began cleaning the wound with a cloth and alcohol, winces and grunts emitting from your mouth with each dab.

You winced and shut your eyes again. Once she finished cleaning your wound with alcohol, she started to stitch your wound shut. After 30 minutes of pain, she finished. "You did great. You'll be fine now." You rolled your arm around in different directions and smiled at the old lady.

"Thank you so much." You bowed your head down. "It's nothing, really." The lady smiled and walked out of the room, and in came the doctor. "Hello." He set his things down and sat down in front of you (You have bandages covering your chest btw).

He used a stethoscope and moved it around. He pulled back, his face not even changing in the slightest. "Yes. Severe!" Your eyes widened slightly. "Severe? I didn't think it was that bad." You muttered. 

"You have 2 broken ribs. You should rest and stay in bed like the others until you're fully healed." He explained. "Thank you very much." You bowed your head down, as did the doctor and left. You put your clothes back normally and left the room, sliding open the door to the next room.

"AHHH MONSTER-!" Tanjiro slapped Zenitsu's mouth to keep him from screaming. "Zenitsu, please calm down! It's just Y/n!" Tanjiro whisper shouted, taking his hand away from Zenitsu's mouth. 

"Oh. MARRY ME, Y/N-!" Tanjiro slapped a hand over Zenitsu's mouth once again. "I said calm down!" Tanjiro whisper shouted once more.

"What's up, witch?" Inosuke said, leaning back on his arms. "Inosuke, i am not a witch." You sighed. "So what are you doing here?" Tanjiro asked. "I just wanted to check up on you guys. I also wanted to know how many bones you broke." You kneeled in front of all their beds.

"I broke two ribs." Zenitsu said. "I broke three." Tanjiro informed. "I broke four!" Inosuke showed you his four fingers to make his point. "That's not something you should be proud of, y'know." Zenitsu stated. "But it's two more than you, so i win!" Inosuke retorted. 

"It's not a competition!" Zenitsu fired back. You laughed at their argument. Slowly, Zenitsu and Inosuke turned their heads to you. Zenitsu had a large blush, and the tips of Inosuke's ears were red. "OH MY GOD-!" Before Zenitsu could keep on fangirling, Tanjiro slapped his hand over Zenitsu's mouth; again.

"Is there something i can help you with?" The old lady asked through a screen. "AH MONSTER!" Zenitsu yelped. "Hey!" Tanjiro snarled. "Well, that's all for now. Goodnight, guys. Sleep well." You gave them one last smile before leaving to your room. You heard muffled voices speak from the other room, but you couldn't make out what they were saying exactly.

Sighing, you closed the lantern and closed your eyes. As soon as your eyes closed, the door opened. You sat up and narrowed your eyes, trying to see who it was. "Huh-?" The person ran to you immediately and hugged you tight, nuzzling their head into your body and making a familiar grunt noise.

Then you realized it was Nezuko. "Careful, Nezuko. I'm injured-" You were cut off once more when Tanjiro ran in with Zenitsu running behind him with his sword drawn. "Why Tanjiro-?!" Feeling your protective side take over, you suddenly disappeared from Nezuko's grasp and reappeared behind Zenitsu. 

You grabbed the arm holding the sword and pinned it behind his back, squeezing his wrist until he let go, and putting your arm around his neck, but not too tight where he couldn't breathe.

"What the hell are you all doing?" You asked, anger showing on your face. "W-well, Tanjiro decided to keep cute girls in hiding away from me! He owes me for all the blood i've shed! He didn't let Shouichi tag along and he stopped me from getting married!" Zenitsu complained. 

"What?" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Please, just go to bed. We all need sleep." You deeply exhaled, letting go of Zenitsu. "My, my! You have a very soft chest, Y/n! You have pretty big boobs!" Zenitsu was turned around and was nuzzling his face into your chest. "Hey!" Tanjiro exclaimed again.

You grab his head and push him away from you. "Tanjiro, please take care of these two and head straight to bed." You ordered, heaving a sigh. "Of course, big sis!" Tanjiro nodded happily, dragging Zenitsu out of the room. "You should follow Tanjiro, Nezuko." You ushered. She grunted and hugged you before leaving the room. You closed the door and went back to bed.

___________________________________________________

(1154 words)