Chapter 12 | Tamayo And Yushiro

*second person p.o.v.*

"All right, listen up here! I'm saying it's not about the money! What i can't forgive is you both not eating my udon, all right?!" The udon man exclaimed. "Sorry! Please serve me another bowl!" Tanjiro said.

"You're gonna eat it?" The man asked. "Yes!" Tanjiro replied. "Every last drop?" He asked. "All of it!" Tanjiro said. "Good!" The man nodded, then turning to you. "What about you?!" He asked. "I'll have a bowl, please. And i'll make sure to eat all of it, don't worry." You chuckled.

"Great!" He nodded. Then he pointed to Nezuko. "You too! If you're gonna have udon, take off the bamboo thingy first! What's it even for? Take these chopsticks and chow down, all right?!" Tanjiro went over and grabbed the man's shoulder.

"I'll take her bowl! I'll have two, please!" Tanjiro said. "R-right." Then the man got to work. Once the udon was ready, Tanjiro immediately ate and finished as soon as you started. "Thanks for the meal!" Tanjiro thanked. You sighed and took off your mask, beginning to slurp your noodles. Soon, you finished.

"Thanks for the meal. It was delicious." You chuckled. "As long as you both get it, it's all good!" The man smiled. You grabbed your things and walked away. "Come again!" The man shouted. "Sorry for leaving you behind, Nezuko." You and Tanjiro apologized.

She suddenly stopped. "Hm? What's wrong?" Tanjiro asked. There stood the guy with black and white hair, as if he were waiting for you. You all walked over to him. "Were you waiting for us?" Tanjiro asked.

"I was instructed to bring you two along by lady Tamayo." He explained. "I could've just tracked you by scent." You said. "She's in a place that's under a cloaking spell. No way you could find it." He replied. "Cloaking?" Tanjiro questioned aloud.

"Anyway..." He pointed at Nezuko. "Isn't she a demon? And an eyesore to boot." He muttered the last part. 'Eyesore? Eyesore? Eyesore? It means ugly, right? Who was he referring to?' You thought. You and Tanjiro turned to Nezuko in sync.

"Nezuko?" You and Tanjiro realized. "Who in the right mind would call her an eyesore?! Just take a look at her features! She and Y/n were named as the town's beauties!" Tanjiro exclaimed, getting all up in the man. "Yeah! She's beautiful! Can't you see?! You must be blind to say that!" You exclaimed.

"Let's go." He said nonchalantly, walking away. You and Tanjiro followed after him, shaking your fists whilst yelling protests. "Yeah; let's! But no way she's an eyesore! Not on your life!" Tanjiro continued. "Just look at her where the lighting's a bit better!" You said.

"You're probably an eyesore too. No wonder you wear a mask. It's to hide your face, right?" You stopped in your tracks, as did Tanjiro. Tanjiro then started yelling. "Eyesore? Eyesore?!" He ran up to the man and you continued walking, overthinking his words.

"Y/n is not an eyesore! Y/n! Take off your mask and show him your beauty! He'll realize he was wrong! Take it off, take if off!" Tanjiro exclaimed, pulling Nezuko along with him.

"No, i'll just leave my mask on." You mumbled, still lost in your thoughts. The whole walk to the house was Tanjiro yapping about how pretty you and Nezuko were.

"Oh, i know what it is! It's the muzzle, right? Yeah, that's probably it! Take another good look at her after i take it off!" Tanjiro said, cupping Nezuko's face. Then he looked at the man to see him gone. "Eh?" The man stuck his face out of the wall.