3.9

•- Elijah Fields -•
•Explicit Content•
-Don't Take This Down Lol-

The rest of this dinner was unbearable.

Not that I have anything against the current company. Quincie's friends are actually quite entertaining. Despite still being in college, they act like most adults I've come into contact with. They're mature, but not so much that they're dry. And they very obviously care for Quincie.

As do I.

And so for the rest of the night, we got along swimmingly.

But I've tasted the forbidden fruit.

And I can't begin to describe how badly I wish for more.

"Thank you for having me," I smile at Quincie's entourage as they all crowd around the front door. Quincie stands with her arms across her stomach as she stares at me, all doe-eyed and beautiful.

"Of course, Elijah! You're welcome here anytime," Grace smiles as she holds onto the front door.

I'm stood in the middle keeping it from closing as we bid our goodbyes.

"You'll have to bring Max down sometime, man!" Anthony pats my bicep as a means of friendly interaction.

It's safe to say when I'm not green with jealousy and damn close to ripping his head off for the way he looks at Quincie, I do rather like the guy.

I nod my head before praying these goodbyes don't last too long.

"I'll walk you home!" Quincie's tooth-perfect smile flashes and for a moment I feel stunned in place.

I've never met someone so flawlessly beautiful.

"I'd like that," I offer her an equally wide smile despite knowing my less than innocent plans for her tonight.

I finish goodbyes and Grace pawns off a Tupperware full of dinner and dessert just in case I haven't got any time this week to cook.

Not that I can complain because she has it spot on.

Once the door to her apartment is closed, I waste no time tugging at Quincie's arm as I pull towards the stairwell.

"Someone's in a rush," she giggles just as we reach the bottom of the steps.

God even her laugh is sexy without trying.

"You have no fucking idea, Love."

I lead her up the staircase before we reach my hall. She does well with keeping the pace behind me and I'm thankful for that as I start to fumble for my keys.

I can see her nearly shaking in her shoes as I finally get the door unlocked.

I had enough sense to send Max off to the overnight groomers not knowing how long dinner would be tonight. So the empty apartment gives one a lot for the imagination.

Not bothering to turn on the lights, I toss the Tupperware to the counter and turn to face my Quincie.

She's got a shy look on her face but I know just the way to wipe it off.

I quickly wrap my arms under her thighs and lift her from the ground. In the small space of my apartment, I've got her pinned against the door in seconds with my already hard cock teasing at the thin material under her dress.

A soft moan falls from her lips as I press my hips flush against her's.

"You drove me crazy all night, love. Do you know that?" I say teasingly before I start to kiss and nip as her neck. My trail of seductive torture leads down the V shape of her dress and every time I ghost over the soft skin above her dress, her legs tighten around me.