3.5

•- Elijah Fields -•

I stood in front of a nearly vacant lecture hall sorting through my notes and talking points for today's lesson. But even as I scan the words I'd rehearsed a thousand times in front of hundreds of different faces, my mind was on Quincie.

She was yet to arrive, not that I blamed her after we both snuck out of my office. I managed to get my appearance under control, but I was still riding the high of our morning activities.

I find myself turning towards the door at the sound of any creak in hopes of catching a secret glance her way.

I couldn't help myself, especially after this morning. She's a tempting seductress underneath that compliant personality she put on blast for the world.

Although I know she has no bit of an issue with being submissive in her own right.

I shake my thoughts before I can stir up something a little too south for my students to see. Well, for all but one to see.

Not wanting to risk it I decide teaching behind the lectern was my best bet for the day so I get myself situated just in time for her to pass through the doors.

She looked so effortlessly calm as she approaches her seat with a relaxed smile. She'd fixed her hair after I'd eagerly pulled at it this morning, and her shirt was adjusted from when I'd stripped her nearly naked on the leather sofa just minutes before rushing to the classroom.

I could see the small mark I'd left last night as a show of my affections and I feel a tug at my chest knowing that she was mine.

We were yet to label it as anything more than a few dates and fooling around, but I'd like to think we're both committed to one another.

As she takes her seat three rows back, Quincie catches my eye with an innocent smile.

I return the gesture, praying that no one else in the classroom sees.

She sorts out her books and laptop on her desk, and I can't help myself as I devour her stunning looks.

I know it's too soon to tell, but I know that the way she makes me feel is very different from anything I've experienced before. Not just on a physical level, but I want to know everything there is to know about her. I want to know her hopes, her dreams, her most private desires. I want to be the one who holds her as she weeps and kisses her tears away.

I want to be everything a man ought to be for a woman, and more.

I'm falling hopelessly for this woman, and I can only hope she feels the same.

The rest of the lecture hall fills with my students and I make an effort to greet as many as I can as they pass.

I scan my eyes across the classroom but stop on Quincie who had rested her chin in her hand as she waits for me to begin, "Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a good jump to your day because we're going to be talking about morals today. Something I assume the lot of you have no wits about."

This comment gains a bit of laughter and a smile from Quincie that warms my heart.

Knowing the things that pretty mouth of hers can do sets another part of me on fire.

She's everything pure and innocent, but hidden beneath all that naïveté, I know the secrets of her kiss, of her touch, I know the way she bites on her lip just before she's reached her climax, I know the sweet curve of her luscious body, and I am in no doubt hooked.

I clear my throat and turn from the class only praying I can make it through a lesson. And about morals no less.

•———•