3.3

•- Quincie Jackson -•

Elijah's apartment fills with our laughter I fall on my back against the bed.

After a short amount of time spent cuddling, Elijah raced off to the kitchen to grab the forgotten pizza.

Now, half a pizza later, we were both laughing at something stupid I had said.

Finishing off the crust of my last slice, I turn to Elijah with a happy smile.

"What?" he asks as he tosses his uneaten crust into the nearly empty pizza box.

Elijah leans back with a smirk as he props himself on his forearm.

I don't bother to hide the way my eyes drink him up. He was chiseled to perfection and I just couldn't help myself.

"I like this," I shrug my shoulders before rolling onto my stomach. I prop my chin in my hand as I watch Max jump onto the end of the bed before making himself comfortable.

"I like this too. I have to admit, I've never been quick to get comfortable with someone. But you make it easy," Elijah pushes up from the bed before leaning down and pecking my lips.

He starts to pack up the pizza as I don't think either of us could handle another slice.

"How could I possibly make it easy? I'm new to this whole thing. At least you have like 50 years of experience," I raise an eyebrow at him as he starts for the kitchen.

But, he stops at my words and turns with a look of disbelief.

"Did you just call me 50? I'm hardly even 35 you imbecile," Elijah shakes his head amusedly before dropping the pizza box to the kitchen counter.

I can't help the smile on my face as he steps up the platform to his bedroom only to fall beside me, "Really? You look older than that. Could have fooled me."

I was only teasing. Elijah hardly looks a day over 25 if I were to guess without having a general idea of his age. Still, there was nothing sexier than an older man who had no problem teaching you the things you've otherwise been oblivious to.

Especially when that older man is Elijah Fields.

"Oh you little—" Elijah pulls at my hips until I'm pulled onto his lap. I can't stop laughing as he wrestles with my arms to pull them away from my body.

Eventually, I cave when the pressure of holding my own so tight that I'm forced to surrender.

"You think I'm old?" His head tilts to the side as he holds my wrists steady at my sides so I can't pull away, "Now what does it say about you if you're dating an older man?"

I shrug my shoulders but my wrists are still restrained, "That I have borderline daddy issues mostly."

Elijah chokes on a cough and he releases my wrists from his hold. Instead of pushing off of him, I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands find their rightful place on my hips.

"Jesus, Quince."

I pull myself forward to close the space between us as I press a quick kiss to his lips.