Chapter 26

Layla POV

Carson told me that we were going back home we are little over half way there we made it to Abilene Texas, we've been gone for 3 days and we have probably got another 2-3 day were stopping at a hotel Carson is getting irritated with the drive but that's what he gets.

The kids are ok there still scared so they haven't made a peep. He still doesn't know about the baby. I wonder if Abel is looking for us god I miss him. 

We get to the hotel and get settled Carson looks at me and says were gonna stay her for a day or so, he's tired of driving I nod my head hopefully Abel is looking for us. I get the kids settled and in bed after they've eaten.

I get in bed only way I can sleep is thinking of Abel, I need him. 

Sexual trigger scene

Carson slides in to bed only in his boxers grabs me by my hair pulls me to him "suck my dick now" I slide down his body he pulls the blanket up and over me. I pull him out he springs out I palm him rub him deep and I slide my mouth up and down him as deep as I can rubbing what won't fit he grabs my hair and pushes me deep making me gag tears start to fall he start to thrust into my mouth. I pull away.

"Layla don't fucking stop" he grits. I pick up my speed and my grip I just want him to finishes. He thrust deep "Fuck now keep going" he comes I cough on him. He pulls the blanket over my head "swallow just like the good girl you are."

I do he pulls me up kisses my lips "we're going to be happy again, I'm going to be better for our family." "Tell me you forgive and you love me."

I nod "I love you Carson I forgive you."

He lays me down and he cuddles into me we fall asleep.

Abel POV

(from the night they disappeared)

I ride to her house I get a bad feeling as I turn down her street, I pull into her driveway one her car is gone, I get off my bike I run to the door unlock the door.

"Baby bee" I yell the kitchen light is on "where are you?" I don't hear anything I hear the tv upstairs. I run up the stairs look in the kids rooms clothes and some toys are gone. "Baby?" "Boys?" "Princess?" 

I go to Layla's room her suit case and all my t-shirts and boxers are gone "what the fuck" I walk to the bath room I go to walk back out I stop when I see piece of paper on the counter I pick it up a note that says I'm sorry and I love you, you can see the tear drops on it. 

I put my hands on the counter thinking looking down, the bathroom cabinet door is open, where the trash is I open it right on top a pregnancy test box. My eyes go wide is this why she left, maybe its not hers, Laconna?  That made me pissed as hell, no back to Layla the test isn't here maybe it was negative. 

I go back down stairs I call her phone pick up pick up pick up I walk in to the kitchen there it is on the counter. "Fuck what the hell is going on?"

I call Case I "What's up boss you just left?"

"Shut up I need a tracking on Layla? I'm on my way back to the club." I hang up, I rush out of her house on to my bike.