Chapter 2

Warning there is sexual content in this chapter if you want to skip this chapter go ahead

We pull into a parking lot I smile at him seeing where we are he smirks at me. He gets out comes to my side opens the doors and helps me out

"Can I leave my heels in the car because it'll be hard to walk in them, unless you want to carry me" he get a devilish smirk on his face.

"Baby I can carry you if you want or you can leave your shoes its up to you." leans and whispers in my ear

As I lean against his car taking off my shoes I put them on the floor he grabs two blankets out of the backseat. He takes my hand we walk down to the beach there were people letting paper lanterns flying perfect timing I thought.

Laying the blanket down sitting between his legs laying against his chest he would kiss my neck and ears as we watch the waves against the pier

Laying the blanket down sitting between his legs laying against his chest he would kiss my neck and ears as we watch the waves against the pier. An hour later every one was gone it was just us in silence enjoying each other.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He leans in to me I shake my head no and blush. Nibbles my neck leaving little marks. I turn around and smile at him he grabs my cheeks kissing me. Deepening the kiss I get up and straddle his lap kissing his lips, his rough hands slid up my thigh to my dress finding there way to my core through my lace panties moaning "it feels so good." He slide my panties aside and slipped a finger inside rubbing my clit with his thumb moaning in his ear "please I need more." He chuckled into my neck I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants grasping his hard member pulling him out rubbing him he groans into my neck. He grabs my hips centers me above him and slide me down I gasp feeling him sliding down him. I start bounce on him moaning in to his lips a few minutes moaning "I'm coming now" I yell. He groans "me to baby" "fuck" he greets into my mouth as he explodes into me holding the back of my neck into him. I breath heavy into him we catch our breaths we smile and I giggle "we should go."

I stand up on weak legs and fix my dress and undergarments he does the same thing and grabs the blankets folds them up and we walked back to the car he opens the door for me I get in.

He drives me home walks me to my door "I know its fast but I really like you. Can we do this again?" I smile an say "Absolutely." I kiss him goodnight I walk in side.