Chapter 23

Abel POV

Waking up I look over Layla is sleeping naked in the sheets I get up and get dressed went to check on the boys walking past Kayla's room I hear her chattering. 

Walking in she's jumping up in her play pin "Abie" she yells.

"Hey princess good morning. How'd you sleep?" I smile at her I take her out and changed her Diaper 

"Jood" she giggles I smirk at her trying to say good.

 I go check on the boys. There playing in the room with their toys that they brought. "Hey boys are you hungry?"

"YES" there all running to the door and yelling down the hall , we get to the kitchen there is some of the guys nursing coffee cups and making breakfast prospects and sweet-butts cleaning up the clubhouse. 

I set Kayla on the counter next to to the toaster "stay there princess don't fall" and she giggles "guys want to help me make breakfast?" Looking at all of them. 

"Yes" they all say  

"Kyson will you grab the bread by the sink?" He does and hands it to me.

I grab the butter eggs, bacon, orange juice and strawberries. We make French toast and bacon I give them all jobs to help with.  

"Keagan will cut up the strawberries for me" I smile handing him a butter knife and a plate where he was sitting at the counter.

"Yes" He says shyly.

"Where is mommy?" A he cuts up the strawberries, Teagan asks after another 25 minutes. I smirk at him she is still sleeping I think. 

"Is she going to come down for breakfast?" He asks putting butter on his French toast. 

"I'll go get her in a little bit when it's done" I look at him stirring the eggs just in the nick of time King and Tank come walking in the door.  

"Ok I don't want her to miss eating she always forgets" he looks at me.

"I'll go get her bud, don't worry mommy will get her food, I won't let her go with out" I smirk at him with a wink. He takes his food to a table by the bar.  

"Smells good guys is there some for me?" King picks up Kyson and starts tickling him.

"Y-y-e-e-s-s" he screams.

Kayla giggles eating on the counter. 

Tank looks at Kayla and smiles "Hey killer I thought weren't aloud to eat on the counter" He smirks and points at Kayla. She picks up her fork to share with Tank he take bit and says thank you looks at me 

"Princess can you can't" I laugh.

Another 25 minutes all the food is done, I make my plate and Layla a plate then tell the boys to go get some food they all rushed the kitchen good thing I moved the kids when I did to the table. I get there drinks, I ask king to watch the kids while I go get Layla up.

I walk up the stairs to my room and I see her gorgeous body, her long blonde hair sprawled across the pillow, and her little pout, god she's perfect I just stare at he for a few seconds. I walk over to the foot of the bed and crawled over top of her kissing her wrist, arm shoulder collar bone sucking on her neck I feel her smile against my cheek I suck harder I know leaving a mark. 

"Good morning Baby bee" I kiss her lips deeper "Do you want breakfast?" 

She shakes her head no and reaches down my waist I grab her hand 

"Baby bee only way you can have that is if your fast, or we'll have 3 sets of eyes watching and I don't think we want that do we?" "And you need to eat so we can play later when we get a second" I smirk at her. 

She smiles and kisses me deeply. She starts to get up and puts on tight gray yoga pants white thong making her ass look more perfect which I didn't think was possible and a tank top with no bra fuck she's gonna be the death of me. 

"Damn wish I hadn't said no now" I smile and grab her hand an pull her into me walking her out of the bedroom walking to the dinning room the kids are eating and talking to Tank King and Lashes. We eat with the kids talk to everyone.