Chapter 16

(This is when Layla and the kids the next morning and going back 2 months)

Carson POV

Waking up was a difficult thing to day I was so hung over I definitely drank to much, laying there trying to calm my headache

I think I went to far last night, Its not her fault my grandpa's an asshole. I look on her side of the bed running my hand down her side of the bed. She's probably downstairs or out side with the kids keeping them quiet like I've told her to I smile what a perfect little wife sometimes. 

"God my head hurts. Layla, bring me Ibuprofen" I yell "God she's so useless sometimes." thinking to take my statement back about being a perfect wife. 

I get out of bed walk to our master bathroom get in the cabinet get some Ibuprofen, hoping in the shower.

Remembering we did have sex last night I smile and hmm getting hard thinking of her she was perfect women so submissive to me, perfect body, curves, double d's, her ass, her long blonde, hair blue eyes, fuck her pouty lips I start to rub my cock thinking over her body "Fuck her mouth on my cock." Rubbing deeper and faster , I'm almost there sucking deep on her knees moaning on me my cock pulsates and my balls tighten "fuck" I breathing heavy. 

I finish showering I step out wrap a towel around me walk to my closet, I look over and notice there is some of Layla's clothes and her suit case is missing I throw on joggers grab my phone. I run to the kids room and see there is clothes and there favorite blankets and toys missing I yell "Layla??" "Where the fuck is she?"

"She took my kids?" I'm furious I go to the garage her car is gone. I walk back to the kitchen dialing her number stop at the dinning room I here a ringing in the kitchen I see her phone, engagement ring, and her wallet. She only took her ID and her cash "She left me." Where the fuck would she go?" the more I thought about it the angrier I got.  

I got on my phone called her "friend" Alex she's talked to for a few years. She said she hasn't seen her or talked to her in a few days.

I called her mom and as soon I said who it was she hung up before I could ask "fucking bitch."

I was going to call the police and making a missing report but she'll be back she cant live with out me. 

As the weeks went on 

I told everyone that asked about her and the kids that they went on a vacation, I couldn't go because of work. 

I sat back and relaxed drank.

2 months later