Chapter 17

Abel POV

I wake up to two giggles next to me laying on my side I peek open my eyes really fast I see Kyson and Kayla with little toys in there hands arguing about sharing them. Kyson was shhhhing Kayla to be quiet, Kayla was in the middle they haven't realized I'm awake I jump an roar at them and scare them, they scream but I start to tickle them they both start to laugh hysterically.

Layla runs in to the bedroom with a worried look, tell she sees us playing with them both in between my legs laughing and talking a mile a minute. I see her gorgeous face making my stomach tighten. 

I whisper in their ears to tell there mom she looks gorgeous this morning. she giggles and turns bright red. 

"Come on guys breakfast is ready" the both jump out of bed and run down stairs. I huff and kick my legs to the edge of the bed realizing she's still looking at me I look over at her and smile. She moves in between my legs in a long t-shirt and cheeky lace underwear I run my hands up her thighs grasping her perfect round ass "mmmm I love the way your ass feels." She blushes. She wraps her arms around my neck barely needing to lean down to kiss me taking my breath away. She pulls away teasingly with a smile.

"Give me a few minutes" I look down at my lap she follows my eyes, she blushes sees my hard cock in my boxers I smirk. She goes to walk away I smile and smack her ass watching it jiggle just the way I like it sadly its not helping my harden cock.

I get up a few minutes later I get dressed in my clothes I wore last night I have to go to church in a little bit. 

I walk down to the kitchen, there all eating at the table I smile and look at my Baby bee she's talking to Kyson

Getting her attention "Baby bee, I have to go but maybe you and the kids can come to a BBQ at the clubhouse at 5. You can meet some of the guys and some of the other old ladies, there will be other kids of all ages for them to play with there's a playground so they wont be bored. Mom and Laconna will be there and I can come stay again if that's ok" rushing out?

She looks at me confused "Old ladies?"

I smirk at her "It's like girlfriend/wife that no one will touch or disrespect it doesn't mean anything mean or ugly or degrading." " and before you ask yes I do consider you my old lady." smiling big at her 

"But what if they don't want us there?" She looks down at her fidgeting hands, I pull her up from her chair and take her to the kitchen. "Baby bee I want you there, Laconna, mom, does and so does the other old ladies are extremely to meet you, especially the women with 3 beautiful kids I'm obsessed with so please consider it, if you don't its ok but if you decide to come text me so I know your coming and I'm gonna sit on pins and needles waiting to see you" he grabs my waist pulling me in to him kissing me softly.

Layla POV

He left, we were sitting in the living room thinking. Should I go would it be good idea for us? What if we don't? What if they don't like us and I can't be with Abel? Maybe I just won't go to the club house... Broke out of my thoughts Keegan calling my name I look at all 3 of my babies staring at me .

"Yes?"

"Kyson asked if we could go to the BBQ? We want to go it'll be fun." he said nervously.

"I'm not sure honey" they all drop there smiles. God I hate when there upset with me. 

"Okay guys but when I say it's time to go it's time to go." I looked at them serious the all nodded with there million dollar smiles on there faces. "Lets go get in the bath to get ready" they take off running to the bathroom getting cleaned and changed in to clean clothes, getting ready to start Kayla's hair, I grab my phone texting Abel.

"Is it ok if we still come to the BBQ I know its last minute" saying worriedly.

Instantly replied 

"Of course Baby bee it's not to late by the way, 5pm 3558 Elko drive when you get close or here text me ill come and help you with the kids."

"What do I bring?"

"Nothing Baby"

"I have to bring something, what about brownies?" 

"Baby if you want to you can but you don't have to"

"Ok I'll see you later I have to start baking and getting the kids finished getting ready."

"Okay baby bee"

I took the last of the pans out of the oven to cool before I can cut them. The kids were ready and waiting at the door to leave. I got dressed and loaded the pans and the kids in the car. 

Here goes nothing I follow the address to the clubhouse