"That's a good boy Daemon."
She says, Daemon responding with a sweet growl.

"How do you know that's his name?"
Asks Rhea.

"It was engraved on the floor."
Says Charlotte, she walks round the side of him and strokes his fur.

"So he's on our side now?"
Asks Blaize.

"Yes, and now he's moved, we can retrieve the map."
Charlotte says a smile on her face.

***
The three of the earth sign representative walk into the cave where the bear once dwelled. Rhea continuously glances at Daemon who walks closely behind Charlotte. They walk into the map room. It glows with an unknown golden light.

"No more traps Daemon?"
Asks Charlotte, the bear responds with a low growl as if he was saying no. Charlotte pats his head.

"You can understand that thing?"
Asks Rhea, she slowly edges backwards.

Daemon lets out a low grumble at her, as if to say "She does." This makes Rhea stumble back even more.

" C'mon, don't be scared of this cutie."
Says Blaize, patting Daemon on the back.

He responds with what appears to be a smile and nudges Charlotte towards the map with his nose. She looks around and everyone nods. Slowly, she reaches for the map and it trembles at her touch. From the other end of the tunnel, the entrance opens clunking loudly as it does so. Everyone looks at her waiting.

"Open it."
Whispers Blaize, a proud look spread on her face.

Charlotte smiles at her and looks to Rhea for approval.

"Just hurry up and open it so we can get out of here."
She says, now pressed against the wall as the bear edges closer to her.

Charlotte laughs softly at this sight, reaching for the golden ribbon that keeps it closed a bird call is heard from down the tunnel. They all turn, including Daemon, to the sound. A graceful bird comes swooping into the cave, perching onto the pedestal the map previously sat on. The messenger bird chirps merrily at Charlotte, she passes the map to Rhea who tucks it safely in her bag. Slowly, Charlotte unties the letter strapped to the bird's leg. She opens it and reads the messy handwriting strung across the parchment.

"What is it?"
Asks Blaize stepping closer.

"It's from Ajax."
Begins Charlotte.

"He says that the Libras are alive, they've found the map, but need our urgent help."
She completes her sentence with a look around the room, everyone looks very concerned.

She leans down to the bird and strokes it's golden head.

"Thank you."
She smiles, before she scribbles onto the paper a message saying.

"On our way mi querido."
Tying the message to the birds ankle, it chirps and flutters it's wings.

"Thank you, return to Ajax."
The bird sings a small tune before flying back out of the tunnel to return the letter to Ajax.

"What did you tell him?"
Asks Blaize.

"I told him we are on our way."
Says Charlotte.

"But the Breezes are a four days hike from here."
Says Rhea, the thought of possibly having to walk any farther carrying her heavy bag was enough to kill her then and there.

"I can't walk that far, I may be tough but I'm highly breakable."
Stated Blaize, this was a very true fact.

"Who said anything about walking?"
Asks Charlotte, a smirk on her face. Everyone follows her gaze to Daemon who looks up at Charlotte, a twinkle in his eyes. He growls to say yes.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
If you could live in any cinematic universe, where would you live?
Eg.Marvel-Harry Potter-Star Wars.