FOURTEEN.

He buried his needed to shift around as if he was uncomfortable in his own skin. Charles didn't understand why he was nervous. It was the first time that he invited someone into his home. The woman's opinion mattered more to him than anything, despite his attempts TO deny it. Instead, he stood quietly off to the side watching her observe his home. A slow and kind smile slowly stretched across his face, and relaxed watching her marvel at the crown molding and woodwork. He just hoped she didn't go running from the bedroom. His cocked ached at the prelude to dark activity. As a dominant, he would love nothing more to dominate the beauty who ripped his heart out of his chest and held it imprisoned. He wanted it back. Damn woman. Always making his cock swell and heart pound. He frowned at the last thought.

+++

Martha walked around taking in her new surroundings. The place screamed of luxury and old-world charm. Oddly enough, there was nothing personable here. It was almost like a staged home. She didn't know what to make of it. Was he lonely? She turned her gaze upon the man with electric blue eyes. The suit he wore accentuated his broad shoulders, highlighted his narrow waist and his eyes, they were luminescent in the night. Her heart splatted on the ground, drumming pathetically, and leaking its secrets for the man. This new found love was even something she hadn't felt with Daniel. Was this true love? She wasn't sure if she wanted to experience such a feeling. A feeling that gave someone complete control over her. The love that she'd held for this man was so strong just the thought of him rejecting her made her heart sink. She was a captive princess in the arms of a man she loved aboard a pirate ship that could end her life with one word. Martha wanted to gag at her thoughts. When did she become like this? Her eyes flickered briefly to his before finding something interesting took look at on the premium hand-scraped floors. Anything was better than the imposing man watching her. She tucked her hair behind her ear as butterflies erupted in her stomach. She behaved quite strangely and it bothered her. Would he notice if she snuck another look?

The wind roared in her ears lifting her similar to tornado stealing all her senses and breathe away. Once she reached the eye, it was desolate and quiet. She stood paralyzed as the mighty power of the wind whipped around her. Charles stood in front of her at its center. She could feel his heavy gaze. Dare she meet it? Any sound was stolen from her throat as the force of the wind propelled her forward to deal with its madness, its rage, and something more.

Charles didn't like the distant look in her eyes. She couldn't do this to him. He grabbed her and bit down on her bottom lip. The sound that escaped her mouth was enough for him to break his limit. He pulled the woman fiercely into his arms and plunged his tongue into her warm hot cavern. The woman held him captive and didn't even know it. She fitted perfectly in his arms. Her body molded itself against his, and his hands sunk into her beautiful auburn hair. Was it natural? There was only one way to find out. He grinned mannishly and scooped the woman in his arms to precede to his lair.

Dumping her onto the bed, Charles undid his tie. She looked very much like prey watching him with large and startled eyes.

Martha gulped, as Charles removed his tie. The sound echoed in the room sounding like a whip that had been cracked across a horse's back. There was a fire burning inside of her. It started at the pit of her stomach and spread outward, slowing encasing her body in heat. She was so hot and there was only one thing that could quench her need. Charles. She was a fire queen and it was time she tamed her king. She gave him a sultry smile as she approached.

Climbing off the bed, Martha strutted towards Charles and smiled when his movements paused briefly. Was this little boy scared? Her gazed locked onto his throat, she would love to leave a mark there. She was territorial, he belonged to her and no one else, not even himself. She stood in front of him, nose to nose. Giving him a wicked smile as she ran her tongue across his lips while her hands latched onto his belt undoing the clasp. The sound of the zipper reverberated around the room and Martha felt him shudder. Dropping to her knees, she revealed the thick shaft that been bulging in his pants in an attempt to free itself from the confines of its prison. Licking her lips, she blew gently on it before looking up at him. When their eyes connected, Martha realized that there was something raw and wicked in them. It was where all the less than pleasing and deviant things hid. And, heat poured from her. She trembled. She didn't understand why she faltered in her movements, why she sought him, almost as if she was asking for permission. This cock was hers and she didn't need permission to take it! Her flesh crawled at the smile that was plastered across Charles' face. Had he known her innermost thoughts? No, it was impossible. Before she could catch her next breath, his hand had sunk into her dark auburn hair and he jerked it back. She was resting against the foot of the bed held imprison in his grasp.