8

"Do you arrive home safely? What are you doing? I already miss you :)"

I smiled looking at his message and chuckled quietly. 'How cute and cheesy.' I said to myself. I smirked, replying, 'Really? How much do u miss me?' I smiled as I sent the message, wanting to tease him.

Ping! One new messages from Aaron. I took a look at the message and widened my eyes. It was the first time he said those three words to me. My heart beat faster and read, 'I miss you a lot. I love you 10,000x.' I chuckled looking at his message. Is this what it feels like when you are in love with someone? I replied back to him, grinning from ear to ear, 'I love you 10,000x too.'

Day by day went so fast. It had been a month of my relationship with Aaron. Will he remembered this unnecessary details? I mean guys probably wouldn't care, do they?

Today was a month of our relationship. 15th of August. I smiled while looking at the date and scrolling back at my old conversation with Aaron. He was funny and cheesy. I was surprised that I can easily get comfortable around him. Knowing that I get awkward with guys and how shy I am. Aaron is different from any other guys I met. He is special.

Ping. The notification of my phone went off.

One new messages from Aaron.

I reached for my phone and read his message, 'Hey baby girl. What u doing?' I hummed a song, replying to his message immediately, 'Hey baby. I'm just scrolling through my social media apps.' A few seconds later, I got a reply from Aaron. I grinned as his message really brighten up my day and lifted up my mood.

I read his message, 'You know, it has been a month since we started dating. I am so lucky to have you in my life.' I chuckled and thought to myself, 'So he does remember this kind of thing too? How sweet.' I smiled when I see his reply. 'How sweet is he? What did I do to deserve a guy like him? My happiness.' I said to myself.

It had been my daily routine of chatting him and our late night calls. My heart felt so content and I was really grateful that I met him. Who would have thought that Aaron is such a perfect person? I felt happy and life is perfect with him.

Yesterday night, I video called my two best friends, Linda and Wendy. It's been a while since we catch up with each other. It was a great way spending time with these two.

We shared about our daily life routines and about love. Who knows that love can be both beautiful and painful at the same time? Love is a cliché. It was a bittersweet feeling that everyone would experience sooner or late in life. I believe in the goodness of falling in love.It was funny talking about guys and our love life.

As for me, I told them about my relationship with Aaron. How he has been treating me and how he acted around me. I did receive a good response and also a friendly advice from Linda regarding love and relationship. I was grateful that she cares about me. She knew that I went through a lot due to my past unrequited love, crushes and many more. She wanted to make sure that I will not make the same mistake again.

The video call was great and fun. I missed my best friends so much. I hoped I can meet them and catch up with them in future.

A few months passed, my relationship was still going strong and lovely. I love my boyfriend so much. I really hoped and wished that he will be the love of my life until I get old. Before I knew it, my whole world was filled with him. He showed me how to love someone and how was the feeling of to be loved by someone.

It was Saturday night and it is time for our late night call since he was free today. I put on my earphone, turning up the volume in order to hear his voice clearly. I heard Aaron cleared his throat before began talking, 'Hi. What are you doing?' I hummed a song that stuck in my mind while replying to him, 'Hi. I'm just laying on my bed. How about you?'