I made a sly grin on my face. "If that's the case, why did you go all the way out and kidnap me if you don't need me?"

He had a blank expression on his face when he looked at me. "To try to scare you and make things easier for myself, but I'm guessing yo ass not too easy to scare."

The knife was moved from my neck to my chest by him. He made sure the knife was pointed straight at my heart.

With a wicked grin on his face, he glanced at me. "I'ma just ahead and kill your stupid ass."

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, bracing myself for a stab. I heard the door buss open and a gun cocked before he could even stab me. I notice Demarcus standing behind Jayceon with his gun pointing at him when I open one eye. Was this his plan all along? Was it his intention to assassinate him? His objective, I assumed, was to leave without him noticing.

"Aye, Game, untie her fa me." While still holding the gun, Demarcus said.

Jayceon turned around to face Demarcus. "What the fuck do I need to untie her for?" I told you to get this bitch to say something, but you didn't. This bitch is going to die today. I'm sick of playing games with you motherfuckas."

"She's not going to die today, so free her." Demarcus enquired.

Jayceon burst out laughing. "What are you going to do with that gun? You're not going to do anything stupid. I can't believe you're conspiring against me. I was the one who took you in and provided you with a place to stay. I gave you money when you didn't have any, and I'm the one who made you tuff homie. I'm the one who forced you to go out and kill motherfuckas. You were never a killa from the start. I practically made you."

Demarcus sucked his teeth. "You see, this is your motherfucking issue. You're always putting ah nigga down and thinking I'm the weakest link in the crew. Never give me fucking credit for anything I've done for you. You're always bringing up how you made me. You haven't made shit, nigga. I made myself. All this bullshit right here gon stop today."

"Nigga, you're the weakest bitch of the crew, and bitch nigga, I did made you. You would still be on the streets if it hadn't been for me. You would have most likely died like your parents." Jayceon addressed him.

Demarcus gave him a quizzical look. "The fuck you mean I would have died like my parents? You mean to tell me my parents are no longer alive."

Jayceon placed a big grin on his face. "They're dead, those old bitches," says Jayceon. Both of them owed me money, so I killed them. But listen though, if you shoot me right now, you're going to be a dead motherfucka. Hundreds of niggas will be coming after you, and they won't stop until you're dead, homie."

Demarcus locked his gaze on Jayceon for a moment before shooting him twice in the chest. I was taken aback because I hadn't expected him to do it, despite the fact that Jayceon is one of the most successful drug dealers in history. Jayceon slowly fell while clutching his chest. His shirt was turning bloody, and he began yelling in pain.

Demarcus approached him and stood over him, pointing the gun at him. "I don't give a fuck if millions of niggas are chasing me. I'm not going to let one motherfucka disrespect me, homie. But since you're going to die, I'm going to take over this business now."

In pain, Jayceon began coughing and squeezing his face. "Is this why you did this shit? Because you wanted to run my shit? That I build on my own. I should have realized you were a motherfucking snake."