"What is it Ella? Tell me please, don't keep it a suspense. You still haven't told me where you were today. Tell me." Lily tells me in an annoying tone.

"Lily, I said 'YES' to Derek. Can you believe it? I and Derek started dating from today but please don't tell this to anyone except Zach okay. I want to keep our relationship secret until we both are sure about each other." I tell Lily while blushing.

"Woah, that's like my girl. I am so happy for you Ella. I really want to give you a tight hug right now but never mind let's keep it for tomorrow. Haha. Let's go on a double date soon okay? Sure, Ella let's not tell everyone now. I'll only tell Zach and ask him not to tell his friends also. Lily tells me while laughing.

"Lily, you know what. Me and Derek went to a fun fair today and I had so much fun. He literally took care of me and everything I wanted at the fair even the food. I felt so safe with him, I haven't felt this way with anyone before. I hope we will make a good couple. I really don't want to lose him." I tell Lily with a worried look on my face and in a sad tone.

"Ella, I am so glad to hear about this. I am so happy to know that you and Derek had a great time with each other. Ella, listen to me please don't worry about silly things okay. Your relationship has just started and you are already worrying about loosing him. Be happy, don't think about such things. Trust in your relationship with Derek, if it is really meant to be then no one can break your bond okay. You guys will really make a good couple don't worry." Lily tells me in a promising tone.

"Lily, thank you so much for giving me the best advice always. I promise, I am not going to worry about such things from now on okay. I'll see you tomorrow. I got to go. Bye." I told Lily with a smile on my face.

"Sure, Ella. See you tomorrow. Take care, bye." Lily tells me in a soft tone.

And I hung up the call.

Next morning.

I wake up around 6 in the morning, get down from my bed and walk straight towards the bathroom to freshen up. After taking a shower, I wrap a towel around my body and come out of the bathroom and stand in front of the wardrobe. I decided to wear a floral print navy blue color t-shirt and grey colored jeans. I decided to do a natural makeup with a little bit of blush and a lip gloss. Lastly, I style my hair into soft curls.

I go downstairs and have my breakfast and leave the house for school.

I decided to go to school by taking a walk and put my headphones on and listen to some calming songs. I reach school in 15 minutes.

Entering the school campus, I can see Derek standing beside a tree with his friends. I automatically form a smile on my face at the sight of him. I walked straight towards him.

"Hey, Derek. Good morning. How are you doing?." I asked him with a smile on my face.

"I am doing great Ella. How are you doing?." Derek asks me with a bright smile on his face.

"I am doing well too. Derek can you please excuse yourself and come with me?." I ask him in a polite tone.

"Yeah, Ella. Sure let's go." Derek replied while chuckling and he took my hand in his and we walked away.

I and Derek enter the school's main door together and I can see a lot of people around. I wonder where is Lily, and oh there she is! Standing near the locker room so I and Derek walk straight towards Lily and Zach.

"Omg! It is so good to see you guys together. I am so happy for both of you." Lily says with a big smile on her face and hugs me tightly.

"Shh, Lily. You know it is a secret right? There are so many people around if anyone will come to know about this then they will go and tell about this to Veronica." I tell Lily in a soft tone.