t h i r t y f o u r

I woke up with a dry throat and realised that I was laying on the couch with a hand wrapped around me.

I didn't react at first but when my brain started to comprehend everything I jumped up.

Corpse and I fell asleep together??

Hoping he wouldn't wake up I tiptoed to the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

Seconds later I heard him wake up too and walk towards the room.

"Did you sleep well?" He leaned against the doorframe, still in his pajamas.

"Uh, yeah, I did. What about you?"

"Surprisingly good, especially with you in my arms" He said while laughing.

"I don't know how that happened" I awkwardly scratched the back of my head.

"I do" He shrugged his shoulders and walked into the living room again.

"What do you mean 'I do'?" I followed his steps.

"Never mind" He smiled and poured himself some coffee.

"Tell me" I grabbed the cup.

"Hey, that's my coffee" He frowned. "You can have it though"

"No, take it. You're annoying" I rolled my eyes.

"You were drunk last night" He started.

"Oh okay so you slept with me while I was drunk and took my clothes off?"

He gave me a confused look.

"Oh my God! I didn't mean it like that" I corrected myself, "I meant sleep together on your couch. Not-"

"You wanted to"

"Sleep with you?" I scoffed, "Impossible."

"I'm serious. You wouldn't leave me alone so I let you sleep in my arms but I thought your dress was uncomfortable to sleep in.."

"That's.. enough" I mumbled.

Not knowing what else to respond I just grabbed a towel and said I had to shower.

Corpse saw me in my underwear and the thought alone made me feel embarrassed on another level.

last night

Corpse's pov

"I had way too many drinks" Addylin stumbled into the living room after I unlocked the door.

"I'll give you something to sleep in, you should go to bed"

"I don't want to go to bed" She yammered.

"It's late, Addy"

"Let's do something fun" She jumped up and pulled me down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I lightly pushed her off of me.

"What do you think I'm doing?" She laughed.

"You're drunk, Addy. Please go to bed"

"No"

"Please"

"Am I not good enough?" She said in her intoxicated voice.

"You're drunk." I replied and turned off the lights.