t w e n t y n i n e

A/N
sorry for taking so long!! im finally done w my exams (for now)
-

Liv was back, Rae left and everything settled down.

I put my hair in a bun, grabbed my coffee and started my stream.

"Hello there" I smiled, "long time no see I guess you could say"

"Today's stream is going to be a bit more serious and majority of you has probably seen my tweet" I started. "I was dealing with a few issues but I'm back now and hoping to give you guys the content you deserve"

I took a sip of my coffee and continued.

"So a lot has been going on and I really don't want to call out or throw shade on anyone but this has to be said. It's about Brooke, BrookeAB, Ashley Bond or however you'd like to call her. We weren't on good terms at all moslty because she was obsessed and would spread things about me that I'd like to keep private or weren't true in first place."

"Uhm, just to clarify yes, I'm bi and I've dated a girl before. And before anyone comes at me, I have no problem with the internet knowing that! I was just not ready and would've liked to tell everyone myself"

The air around me felt hot and I was just hoping for this to end.

Text from crops🌽

iMessage

crops🌽youre doing great :)

crops🌽
youre doing great :)

addy's pov

I looked down at my phone to see the notification and couldn't help but smile.

"Where was I.." I thought for a second, "Right, I never had anything against her and I'm just sad that all of this happened due to an argument during a fucking game. I'm just hoping she'll start minding her own business and we can forget about this"

My phone started vibrating and this time it was Twitter notifications.

Twitter