Part 16

Y/N'S POV:

It's been a week since the party.

My phone starts to ring. It's Theo. When I pick up, he's with Liam. "Hey." I said through the phone. "How are you?" They softly ask. "Oh I'm fine don't worry." I tell them. "It's fine if we are still friends, right?" Liam asks. "Of course. I still want to be friends with you all. Even Stiles." I tell them. "Really?" Theo asks. "You're taking this better than I thought." Liam tells me. We smile. "There's that million dollar smile we all missed." Liam says. I laugh. They smile wider as I laugh. "How are you taking this so easily?" Theo asks.

"Well I just chose to not care. I'm not slowing my life down." I reply to them. "Oh well we are all hanging later. You coming?" They ask. "Can't today. Fixing a few friendships today." I tell them. "Oh them. If they hurt you just tell us. We'll beat them up." We laugh. "I should get ready." I tell them. We said bye and I got up to get ready.

I text Jordan. "They coming?" I ask him. "Yea we are already here. They miss you you know." He texts me. "And don't be nervous. You did nothing wrong." He adds. "I breathe and said "okay I'm on my way." I start walking to the park but stop by for iced coffee. I bought one for all of them. I leave the cafe and I bump into Marcus and all of them. "Oh hey guys." I say smiling. They all say hey. "Guys I really hope we can still be friends." I say. I notice Stiles put his head down. "You too, Stiles." I add on. He shots his head up. "Oh I'm glad." Charlie tells me as he kisses my forehead.

"But I have somewhere to be right now." I tell them. "What are you up to?" Scott asks. "That is my business." I sarcastically tell him. I start to smile. "But I'm going to fix a few friendships." I say answering him. "Ahhh them." Marcus says. "Yea them." I say mocking him. "Okay I'll see you then?" Stiles asks me. I smile and reply with "yes you will." "Also you know that Jordan kid." Stiles adds. "Well obviously." I reply. "I think that boys in love with you." Stiles tells me. "He was more hurt for you than himself with what happened at him. When you left the party, I bumped into him walking somewhere. He went off on me because I hurt you." He adds on. What? I wondered. "I'll see you around." I say smiling. What was I supposed to say to that? He doesn't like me. He could never.

———————————————————————————

Jordan's POV:

"Remember that day, we were plying hide and seek in eighth grade?" Louis says. "I remember the way
y/n smiled." Katie adds. "I miss her." Noah and Millie says. I smile knowing that she's coming back. I'm just waiting for her to get here. God to see her beautiful face again. "I hope she's okay." Noah tells us. "Stiles did cheat after all." Millie says. "Getting cheated on hurts." Louis says. "Sorry Jordan." Katie says. "Don't worry about it. I'll be fine". I tell them. "And I'm sure she misses us guys." I assure them. "We hurt her, man. I don't know about that." They all look down. If only they knew what was coming.