Part 07

Narrator's POV:

It says been months after a weekend and the school year is about to be over.

"Ugh back to school. Lovely." Jordan says. "It's the last day, man. It'll be over." Y/n tells him. We were walking to school when we passed by a house that Jordan couldn't stop staring at. "So who's house is that?" Y/N asked. "Carol's. I guess she moved. Good. No more annoyances." He says. They laugh and walk to Louis' house to pick him up and then the other four. Millie, Katie and Y/n are walking further away from the boys. "Okay so I need advice." Y/N tells the girls. "Okay. What's up?" Katie asks me. "I really like Jordan. I always have. He's the one guy I won't be able to move on from. He has everything a girl could want." Y/N says. "You should go for it." Katie says. "Oh forgot to mention. My cousin is coming over. His names Jeremy. Haven't seen him since I was two. I never mentioned him to you. Including Jordan." I inform them. They nod and say cool.

Yes yes Jeremy Sumpter

Jordan's POV:

"I don't know man. Like look at her" Jordan says while we all look back at her. "She's beautiful and has everything I want in a girl. I don't wanna scare her away though." Jordan tells the boys. "You have to at least try." Louis told him. But before Jordan could reply, the girls come up to the boys. "Hey! So what we talking about?" Katie asks the boys. "Oh planning to hang out at the field later. What do you say, our MVP?" Jordan says lying and putting his arm around y/n. "Well of course. Wouldn't wanna miss it." She says wrapping her arms around Jordan. The other four smirk at us and at each other and walk further from us.

——————————————————————————

Jordan's POV:

I look down at the girl clinging onto me. Who wouldn't fall for this girl? I mean she couldn't really like me, right? I wouldn't wanna ruin our friend group. When we were at the field, we were taking a break. I sat with the guys as the girls started playing catch. I couldn't help but stare at y/n. How her hair swings when she has her hair up and is running. How she's wearing my flannel. How the sunlight hits her skin making her glow. "God she's perfect." I say to the boys.

——————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV:

"Don't look now but Louis is staring right at you." I tell Millie. Katie glances at him. "Yea she's not joking. He looks like he's in love." Katie adds on. "Yea yea whatever. I need water." Millie tells us and we walk to the boys. We sit next to them in our spots. "So what you talking about?" Katie asks them. I start drinking my water. "Oh nothing important. Just talking about how we just got over freshman year." Noah says lying to the girls. "We're all turning 17 next year, dude." Noah tells us. (The six of them started school at 5. So they started later than others.) "We're aware." Millie tells Noah.

"You coming?" Noah asks me as I stayed seated. "No you guys go ahead. I'm gonna rest a bit." I tell him. I hear someone call out my name. "Jeremy?!" I say running to him and hugging him.

———————————————————————————

Jordan's POV:

"Jeremy?!" I hear y/n yell. We all turn around to see her running to some guy. I ball my hands into fists due to jealousy. We all went to the two. I held y/n in my arms. "Jordan." I say glaring at him and shaking his hand. "Oh uh Jeremy." He says awkwardly. Everyone else introduces themselves. "I missed you." Jeremy says to y/n hugging her as she pushed me off her. I got angry. You've got to be kidding me. I walk away and out of the field due to anger.

———————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV:

I see Jordan walk out of the field. "Where's he going?" I ask them. "Huh who?" Noah asks confused. "Jordan." I say pointing in his direction as he took a turn to exit the field. "I don't know." They all told me. "I'm guessing he had to go home." Katie said. "But he wouldn't have just left without saying anything." I said. "I'll check up on him later. I have a cousin to catch up with." I said as we walk away. "Bye!" They yelled. "See ya!" I say without turning my head.