Part 10

Y/N'S POV:

I see a group of people who look familiar. "Louis?" They all turn around. "Oh Jordan, Millie, Noah, Katie. You guys are back. When?" I ask. "Oh last week." Louis answers. "I wasn't able to introduce myself before. Lydia. Nice to meet you." She says putting her hand out. "Oh y/n nice to meet you," I reply back. I look down to see Jordan holding her hand. I internally screamed. "Why didn't you guys tell me you guys were in town again?" I ask. They didn't answer. "You guys didn't want me to know?" I ask on the verge of tears. They stayed silent.

"Y/n!" Someone yells. "Charlie?" I ask. He puts his arm around me. "Oh hey guys." I see all my new friends. "Let's go? I really don't wanna be here anymore." I say as a tear falls. Hermione wipes away my tear. "Yea let's go." Allison says. "Wait y/n!" I hear Katie say. I turn around. "What?" I say not being able to look up. "We're sorry!" Millie says. "You're sorry? I guess this group really is falling apart. Fuck you all." I tell them. I walk with the others. "You don't need them." Draco tells me. "Who are they anyways besides Jordan?" Scott asks. "Well the other four were supposed to be my best friends too. Jordan and I met them in 6th grade. We did everything together. We were a group." I say. "But? What did they do?" Harry asks. "They ghosted me too. I thought they were just really busy but they've been back for a week. It seems like they replaced me with Lydia." I say.

"Lydia?" Malia asks. "Yea Jordan's girlfriend. The one from yesterday and the one holding his hand." I say. "Well fuck them. You got us now." Marcus tells me as he puts his arm around me. They all say yea. They lead me to a field. "You know how to play lacrosse?" Stiles asks me. "Yea I do. Used to play a little." I said. "Well let's see what you got." He says challenging me. "Are you challenging me?" I ask him smirking. "Seems like it." He says smirking back at me. "Oh you're on." We run out on the field. We do our thing. "And I win. 20 to what?" I yell at Stiles putting my ear out to brag. "That's right. Zero." I do a little dance. We all laugh as we all laid down on the field.

"We should go to the beach." I tell them. "Oh hell yea." Charlie says loudly as he gets up. We all get up and go to the beach. We had fun. We took pictures and I posted some.

             @y/l/n

             @y/l/n.y/n: beach day
            @marcus.Lopez  @harry.p.
            @spazway.Charlie @stillinski
            @hermione @scott @allison
            @malia @malfoy_draco
@dunbar_liam @theo.raeken.

            @partridge.louis: come on we're sorry.
           @katie_holmes: y/n talk to us.
                    ^@y/l/n.y/n:You guys ghosted me.
                        So now you're planning to talk? No
                        Thank you.

             *comments from the group saying it
               was fun and others saying cute *