Chap 24

Narrative

After searching enough the whole school, still there is no trace of Lisa. Jennie shouted at Sana and slapped her, but Sana didn’t budge and keep saying that she doesn’t know.

On the other hand, Jungkook became & became more restless in every second. He felt  like, he had lost a very important tressure.

After reaching at home anyway, he felt his knees became numb. He couldn’t stand it and felt on his knees. He cried and cried, but the home was all empty he was all alone. No one was there to console him on his hard time.

He felt that he was careless, careless towards her.  He should have take care of her. He was and is naive. And will always be.

But being naive doesn’t mean to be careless towards his wife.

Why the hell he went away from her! He swore from this very moment, he will never.ever.leave.his.eyes.from.her. He will take care of her like she is the most precious and important thing that has happened to his life.

He will take care of her and never leave her.

He had understand that he loves her... More than he could ever emagine

I Love You Lisa...!!! I Love You!! Plz Come Back!!PLZ FORGIVE ME!! PLZZZZ!!I Promise I Will Never Leave My Eyes from You! Not for a second. Plz..... God....help... Plzzz... *crying tone*

- he said while screaming out loud, while crying hard in front of the door, at living room's floor.

But he can't stop searching for her. The more he will make late the more her life will be in danger..

He managed to stand up somehow but failed. He again stood up and again fall.

He reached to their bedroom.

He took her pillow and hugged it tightly while laying on her side and sniffing her scent from the pillow.

He then mumbled while crying hard..

Lisa....plz COME BACK!!  For God Sake plz!  i can't help standing can't you see!! I am becoming more & more weak at every moment. Plz Helllppp!! Come Back To Me..... Baby~..... Plzzz!!  I can't leave without.... You~ plz~.. LOVE~

Slowly and slowly.... his eyes force him to shut them.

At the other side~

What the heckk!! Why Jungkook is not picking up the phone!!  - Taehyung

At this moment they are at Rose's house. The girls are crying mess. They are here to console them.

I guess, there is some problem. Jungkook is not picking up - Taehyung

We shouldn’t left him alone in his house - Jimin

Yes, you are right. We should leave for him now - Jin

Yeah... I guess...  - Jisoo

Let's go... - Chaennie

They went to Jungkook's house.

What the!  Why the door is open!? - Jin

Yeah. Is Jungkook all right?  Where is he? - Taehyung

Let's go to the bedroom - Jimin

oK - All

They went to the room and saw Jungkook sleeping.

He is sleeping? It don’t seems right - Jin

They saw his face his swollen and all red.

O..M..G!!  He has high fever!  Someone call doctor!  -Jisoo

Wait... I am contacting with the doctor, Noona - Taehyung

Fastt!  - Jennie

Doctor is coming - Taehyung

Ok, till then let's try out some home remedy to less the temperature - Jisoo

She brought up a wet napkin and place it on Jungkook's forhead.

And continue doing it

Doctor came and check him up..

“I think he is mentally and physically very weak. That caused him to catch his fever. When he will woke up plz make him eat something and let him relaxed. Don't stress him out. He will be alright. Here is the medicine " - Doctor.

Ok, Doctor - Jimin

After doctor went out, Chae started searching for some snacks.

After some minutes Jungkook woke up.

Lisa... Lisa...Lis-Lisa~
He mumbled...

Jungkook... Jungkook- Jin

Hyung, Lisa,  where is she? Why are you here?

Jungkook, first of all let's eat something. I am very hungry. - Tae

But hyu-- 

No but/s. Let's eat then we will talk. - Jimin

Chae brought some  snacks.

Jungkook started to eat slowly.

After finishing, he went to wards the restroom.

Then suddenly the phone of this bedroom started ringing...

Hello ... -Jin

H-Hello...  A girl's trembling voice can be heard

Lisa! -? 

TBC~