Chap 10

Lisa Pov:

As Our parents gave the permission, we went out of the room...

'Do you want to marry me' he asked

'What do you want? If you don't want then I will not marry you...' You said...your cheeks were slightly red bcz of embarrassment...

'Look...there will be no change in our relationship if we get married though... I...I am not comfortable being romantic or it is hard bcz I am not romantically interested in anyone and I have no idea about this kind of love...So are you go on a seduce me?' He asked...

I was all dumbfounded by his sentence...Is that mean he is gay!?

'Are you g-gay? ' I asked gathering my all courage...

'Excuse me! I am not interested in both male and female...' He said borrowing his eyes...

'Oooh...So what will we do then?' I asked being all confused...

'If you marry me that will never affect the present situation...nothing will change between us...except your name and the status...' He assured me that I will be protected with him...

'So if you want to marry me be sure that nothing will happen between us...Ok? ' He said..

As I nodded we went to the room where our parents were...I sat in my seat...as soon as I seat Mrs.Jeon wanted to hear our decision about the marriage...I was quite assured that nothing will happen except I will move on to a different house and not be able to live with my parents...but surely I can talk with them...

As I looked at my parents they signed me to say yes and then I nodded to Mr. And Mrs.Jeon...

They were so happy with the decision...then our parents talk with each other about the essential staff before the marriage...I was seated there while feeling awkward cuz it was so fast that it will take time for me to process the fact that I am already getting married...

Mrs. Jeon wanted to talk with me so I went with her to another room...

'Dear, before you get married there is something we wanted to share with you about Jungkook. Dear, do worry about your security cuz my son isn't a pervert but the complete opposite of this... He is very hard to get and we found out though we aren't sure he was quite caring to you against other girls...I mean he never feels interested in anyone...He never talks to any girls, touching is out of imagination...so there is nothing to feel uncomfortable with and it doesn't mean that my son will not take care of you...he certainly will cuz he is caring to everyone...but you have to make him fall in love with you...if anything happens you can share it with us and to Jungkook to...We will be always there to help you...Ok? I assure you, you will never regret...' She said

'Ofc..Mrs.Jeon..' I said and fueled relaxed..

I was completely assured that I was safe cuz for a girl safety is the most important thing that I believe...I was so impressed about knowing about Jungkook's pure heart...He was a complete angel that has not so-called 'Pervert' type mind and he was all normal...

I don't know why I feel grateful bcz of this marriage...

TBC~

Sorry everyone to make it short...I wanna thank you for your support and plz keep voting and commenting...if you are bored then I assure you we maybe can have some exciting chapter in the future...
💜💛