Chap 3

Jungkook was looking at them the whole time without him knowing....
Suddenly the teacher called Jungkook that is when he was snapped back on reality..
'Jungkook where are you looking at? '
Furrowing her eyes
'Mam.....it's nothing....I am j-just looking outside '
Teacher sighed and continued giving her lecture

Time skip:Lunch time -

Jungkook and his friends(bts) was waiting for Jimin and Jin's girlfriends. Jungkook has to go to washroom.. So he excused himself...
Then they saw Jisoo,Jennie ,Rose and Lisa coming towards them..

Lisa Pov:

Rose and Jisoo unnie told us that we are gonna lunch with their boyfriend and their friends.... As we (me,jennie unnie) are following them(Jisoo unnie and Rose) we saw them...
Rose and Jisoo unnie hugged their boy friends..... We seated their while waiting for someone...
'We should order the food ' V said
' Ok then me and Lisa are going to give order' Jisoo unnie said
Me and Jisoo unnie were taking our foods and drinks along with us while chit chatting...
I suddenly bumped to someone and the juice I had in my hand..... Is now on his shirt..
'I'm sorry' I said
'Waeee.....don't you have your eyes he said while fuming in anger..
' Why didn't you stepped aside if you had eyes? Huh...'
'It's your fault you should say sor-' He was cutted

'Will you both stop! The food is being cold..we should start eating.. ' Jisoo unnie said angrily

'I can't eat with this wet shirt. Alsi I don't have any extra shirt. That's why I am going to skip lunch' then he left

' Sorry Lisa, Jungkook is like that. He don't like this things especially when it is caused by girls' Jin oppa said

' It's ok oppa. It's my fault. I should have seen him' I said

I was kinda sad, bcz of me he was unable to eat lunch today..I thought of give him a treat to forgive me..

JK POV:

I was siiting in the class to make my shirt dry.. A girl approach to me and I rolled my eyes.. It was nothing new.. I sighed

'Hi My name is Sana' she said

'So? Should I give you treat for telling me'

'Ughh...Jungkook you are so rude... I am just asking if we can become friends.. ' while she approached her hand for a handshake

' My name is Jungkook.. but I don't want to have a girl friend '

'Opsss...I was just talking about being friend.. But you are too bit fast... Girlfriend! '... She said while smirking...

'Whatever.. I didn't said girlfriend.. I mean a friend who is girl.. '

'You can't deny the truth Kook ' she said and I disgusted my face..
She winked at me and move to her seat bcz the bell rang and the class will start..

All girls are alike.. They are so clingy.. I hate them .. They always try to seduce the boys by doing excessive make up and seductive expression .. They always wear hot dresses to impress boys.. I hate girls.. I will not love anyone.. I don't want to have a lovelife.. I don't believe in hormons.. Thank god I have no crush... Girls are just weakness.. They make us weak.. They are gold digger.. I can't have a lady love.. They don't have a specific aim in life without marring rich men.. They are ready to sold themself for the sake of money and for being rich... But I don't disrespect them..I hate girls..
-I thought while smirking and being proud.. 😏

Class Ended :

A/N POV:

Lisa is now waiting outside for JK to treat him something nice.. Though she doesn't have much money..

'Hey Lisa, what are you doing outside? Won't you go home?' Jennie unnie asked
Jisoo unnie, Rose and Bts are also there...

'Unnie, I am waiting for Jungkook to treat him something good for excusing me'

'But Lisa are you sure? As far I know it will not .... ' Jimin oppa cutted by Jungkook

'Hey hyung, what are you doin-' cutted his line by seeing Lisa and give her a death glare..

'Hi I just wanna say sorry to you and treat you something good -'

'You and treat me! ' Jk laughed evily...'Wow! Great joke... Do you think I don't have money to eat.. I don't need your pity.. And I don't like to eat something cheap.. Your money and your treat is useless for me..it is for no use.. This amount will give me nothing.. And your parents work at my company for my parents..Do you think the amount is for me! How could you even thought of tha-' Jungkook stopped seeing tears in Lisa's eyes..

Lisa went away wiping her tears..

'Jungkook how could you say that! She wanted to treat you to excuse her.. And yo-' Jisoo, Rose and Jennie went from their giving him a disappointing face

'Jk how could you be so harsh to her! I know you don't like girls but you have no rights to talk about her economical standards.. She just wanted to treat you something nice with her remaining money.. You should see the fact and you are judging her by her economical standards! Like really! ' V said in disbelief

' Jk she will hate you now... It's not unique.. It is common.. If I was her I would never ever want to see your face.. And you also know that then wh-' Namjoon cutted by Jungkook..

'I know hyung. I was angry at her.. But I guess I have went so long and harsh to her.. I will say sorry to her by my own way'

All were surprised by seeing JK's behaviour, bcz until now he didn't said sorry to anyone not even to his parents..
But he better should say sorry to her.. She is such a sweet heart though.. 🥺

JK POV:

When I saw her crying I felt a little bad.. I didn't even realise what did I even said to her.. It was not her fault that I had scold her, it's bcz of the bitterness I have towards girls
...I will ask her forgiveness by my own way.. I hope it works 🤞

TBC~