Chap 6

hi, I am back...

[Back to the story]

JK POV:

I get ready for the party...

[My suit for the party...]

As I finished getting ready, I heard a knock and I saw mom entered in my room ...

'Hi dear, are you ready?' -Mom

'Yes mom, I was born ready....'- I said while smiling....

'Awww....my son is all grown up handsome man now!So are you ready to find your girl in today's party...'

'........'

'You know nah dear ,it's the biggest opportunity to find your girl...plus dear, without being married you can't be able to be CEO of our company..'

'But what if I choose a wrong girl ? Am I able to give her divorce later?'JK asked

' Yeah dear. But you have to give a relayable statement to divorce her...do you understand me..'-Mom.

'Yes mom...ok let's go...'-I said and sighed ...then we head to our ballroom..

then we head to our ballroom

[HALL ROOM]

As we reached to the hall...My dad called me and introduced me to his colleages and their family's...They all saying that I was very hansome and blah blah .Some of their daughter started flirting with me infront of my parents.I was totally embarassed.I wanted to move from here as soon as possible..

LISA POV:

As we entered the hall I was surprised ...I have never saw such big and pretty house and hallroom..I wanted to roam around the house and leave here for forever ...It was complete 5 star hotel...

A/N POV:

As Lisa was so focused to see their huge house she didn't notice her parents went to the Jeon's along with her ...

JK POV:

As I was thinking for an idea to move from here I heard someone said Hi to us..

'Hello Sir.We are here ..'He said

'Oh hello, Mr. Manoban ..Where is your family ..'

'They are here sir..this my wife Mrs. Manoban and this is my daughter Lalisa Manoban..'

I looked at Lisa , she was looking different but she was looking at the ceiling..

'Lisa, dear , say hi to Mr. & Mrs. Jeon..'Mr. Manoban said ,she suddenly snapped back to reality..I chuckled at her cuteness .. I was staring at her continuosly..

'h-hi! I am-m L-lisa ,Lalisa Manoban'- she said looking towards the ground as if she was feeling uneasy and bowed many times..

'It's ok dear .. we know you..and you are looking so pretty my dear' my mom said and she blushed..I smiled looking at her..

'Thanks ma'am.'

'Dear , introduce yourself to Jungkook sir..'Mrs. Manoban said

'Hi Jungkook Sir..'she said and bowed still looking towards ground ,is it bcz of my behaviour that day..

'You can call me Jungkook and don't need to bow.. We are classmates after all..' I said and Smiled..

Dad then introduced them to the other's as most trustable , relayable and honest stuff ..then I saw some of the girls giving Lisa death glares ..I don't know why ..

they were talking about other staffs and seems like Lisa's parents are close to my parents ,they share kinda friend type bonding.. while hearing those things I was glancing at Lisa if she was feeling good or not..but she was busy staring the hall ..

Then we we went towards dining table and started eating .Lisa was infront of me.. I kept looking at her ...

time skip:(dinner end):

All started leaving .... Manoaban's are here to help the workers to clean up the surroundings..they were instructing them ..

I went towards Lisa ...

'How was the party ? Did you enjoyed it?- I asked and she nodded

'Beautiful ' she said slowly and softly

'Are you sad ? ' I asked bcz she kept looking towards ground ..

'No I was jus-..'someone fake coughed

'Uhmm..hmm..Lisa have to go now dear ...'My mom said..

I nodded and bid goodbye to each other ..

I turned to my mom and she was smirking ...Ummm ...I don't know why but I can smell something fissy again

SOMEONE'S POV:

WE FOUND THE GIRL

TBC~

plz ignore any kind of written mistakes..and thanks all for voting..🤞(❁'◡'❁)