Chap 14

Lisa:

Until you give us a grandchild, we won't give you the other rooms keys!

I was shocked for a moment and turned to Jungkook who was giving the line a cold glare...

I went to the bedroom... Well not went..

.... ran to towards our room....

I was impressed by the interior decoration of the room, light dim environment can lead anyone sleepy... I saw the bed and of course I never thought I could have a luck to sleep on this kind of bed...

In short, the room was majestic...
But our bad luck there was no couch... And I guess I know why... They are working so hard to make Jungkook fall in love with me.... But....... Poor me!
Never mind....

I went to bathroom and change my dress to a cotton silk night dress... It was so soft... 😌

I sat on the bed and my whole body became weak... I can't wait to sleep...!!

As I was about to sleep leaning my body... Jungkook came from outside... I immediately sat & saw him he changed the dress...

He came to towards me and sat on the bed in his side....

I was kinda shy as he was looking at me.... No, moreover checking out me....

I turned full red...

'I am sorry... ' He said coldly

'Eh, sorry for....?.. 'I asked being all confused..

'That day when you wanted to treated me I went too harsh on you....... And ofc insulted you... Sorry'

'Ooooo.....It was long time ago but you don't need to be sorry... I already forgave you... ' I said while smiling..

'Thanks... Btw, I want to apologise to you advance.... Bcz........ I am not sure if we can have child cuz I hate the..... Th-the.... The... P-process of ha-having...........
............................ ch-child...I hope you understand what am I meaning and I won't do anything to you or neither touch you.... '

'What-t!? Ooo...I understand you are too naive... Hahaha..I also amn't ready.... I feel uncomfortable.... So it's ok... ' While saying the last line I lowered my voice and make my head down... I was feeling bad...

Not bcz of that,I have not much expectations towards him... But he will never touch me it makes me feel bad... Bcz marrital relationship doesn't only mean that... but also it is a relation of caringness and protectiveness.....

And without giving hug and kisses without giving warmness the grief of anything can't be healed.. It will not comfort anyone...

I just wanted to have the warmth of pure love from him...that's it..

'But it's until I feel like changing my mind... And ofc we only can hug each other in the meaning of showing live but nothing else..... Until I change my mind...'
He said that like he was comforting me...
I was kinda relived.... My poor, cute and honest Chaste husband... *means who is pure and innocent from the deep of his heart(Chaste) /the opposite of being pervert *

'Ok... I have no objections... I respect your thoughts... '

'Thanks... '

Jungkook :

I was so relived.... All thanks to god..

And we drive to sleep...

A/N :

Lisa opened her eyes... It was 7:15 am... She faced Jungkook....

Lisa :

As usual handsome

As usual handsome.... He is dreamy...

Don't get me wrong but it's true that whenever I see being him like this I feel sleepy. .

I subconsciously touched his face and pinched it....

He screamed 'Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

Ughhhhh..my ear... Tbh, ExTRa!

He glared at me and smirked 'Punishment time, wifey.. '

I couldn't help but being shocked...

Isn't he the one who maked such virgin rules...

A/N :

He hovered on Lisa....

Tickle.... Tickle.... Tickle... -Jk

Hahahhahahhahahahhahahahha -Lisa (late)....

Tbc~