Chap 21

Ahhhhhh~

Don't think too much, she just saw him pouring water on bathtub for shower!

Hey, why are you screaming?

I thought... Nvm... Hehehe

*JK unbelieved expression*

Go!  Go to the bed!  Don't forget we have class tomorrow! *JK yelled* (don't get him wrong, he was hella scared hearing her scream before)

Ok.. Ok..cool down..

Then Lisa left for sleep after wash up and get ready. Jungkook finished his night routine, looked at sleeping Lisa on the bed and sighed in relief. Then went to sleep while hugging her from behind.

Next day, 

Lisa woke up and first saw his lip and mole. Then she remembered the flash kiss idea. She make a posture to get up from bed fast after kissing him. She then lean towards his face and keep coming closer.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Jungkook was all awake that time, he suddenly feel her hot breath towards his face. He shot open his eyes. But before he could even react....

Lisa kissed him for a nanosecond and run away from that room. Jungkook still processessing what just happend, then he slowly went towards the bathroom in daze, to freshen up.

When he got back he found out Lisa was all ready and was in the kitchen making breakfast. The scenery infront of him looks so beautiful and tempting for him, that make him realize mistake about his naive decision.

He sighed. Then went towards her and hugged her from behind. Lisa gasped in shock.She never thought Jungkook would react like that after kiss. She thought it will make him angry. But looks like the flash kiss / peck make a great progress in their relationship.

But she didn’t know, Jungkook didn’t get clingy and love her because of the kiss. It was inevitable being in love at the first sight to a beauty like her! Not only Jk and
boys but also girls fall in love with her at the first sight.

It's just that Jungkook's love for her is gradually increasing staying with her all the time and he is enjoying. (who won't?)

They ate the breakfast and went to the University.

When they arrive, Jackson was already in class. He saw Lisa and immediately went towards her and hugged her.

Lisa was shocked and looked at Jungkook. He suddenly smiled at her, fake ofc! Then he went to Sana and rolled his eyes in disgust. The seat was behind Lisa and Jackson's seat. Jackson grabbed her hand and make her sit on his seat with him.

When she looked at Jungkook at behind, she saw Sana was hugging him and flirting with him. Lisa felt angry and had an idea.

She faced Jackson,

Jackson, Jungkook is my best friend. He wanted to be friend with you. Can you both spend some time and be friends? Plzz!

Yeah, sure!  I would love to! 

Jungkook heard them and rolled his eyes. Jackson could do anything to impress her!  - Jungkook thought. It make him more.

Then Jackson change the seat with Sana.

And what, both Liskook got each others rival as seatmate. That make both of them ✨smirk✨!!

TBC~