Chap 8

[Hi Guys]

Next day:

JK POV:

I am getting ready for University... I don't know why I am feeling uncomfortable since I have woken up... After wearing casual dress (white-black design shirt, denim jacket, ripped jeans pants and FILA sports shoe) I went downstairs for breakfast...

Surprisingly my parents were there at the dining table I guess waiting for me...

They never wait for me.. They always went to the office very early...

'Hi Mom, Hi Dad.... What's up? I asked while smiling...

'Hi son we were waiting for you to take breakfast together ..... 'My dad said while smiling...

'Ms.lee plz serve the breakfast....' My mo said to our maid..

'Don't you have work today... I mean you never stay here for so long...' I asked

'Actually dear.... We don't have any argent meeting now.. Besides we want you to join in with us in the evening for a important family meeting.. ' My mom said while smiling, but I can say she is kinda tensed...

I didn't bother too much I just nodded while enjoying my breakfast....

Lisa Pov :

After waking up and completing dressing up..

Like this

Like this...

I went to the dining table and found my parents chatting with each other with serious face...

'What's the tea Dad?' I asked curiously..

'Nothin- ooh wait dear .. The Jeon's have invited us today at their residence... ' My dad said...

I was kinda excited to visit their house again.. But I was kinda confused too...

'But dad... We already visited their house yesterday night.... And again for what reason?' I asked curiously

'I don't know I guess they have something to discuss... They didn't tell us.... ' My mom said

'Ooo...ok then.. 'I said normally... And went to school after bidding them goodbye...

At school:

JK POV:

I was entering in the school I heard girls screaming moreover fangirling to me but suddenly a girl came out of blue and hugged me..
I was super pissed of...

'What the heck are you?Didn't you know I hate the kinky things. . Just stay out of my sight... 'I said while yelling. .

And as I guessed it was Sana....

'But kookie, you said we are couple now?'

'WT!??! When did I said?' I asked her not being believed..

'You said that you want me as you girlfriend... Can't you remember? '......

I suddenly remember what I said but I didn't said that line to her at all.. I side completely opposite what she said... Ughhhh... I can't believe this girls... What the heck are they?

I was super pissed I just said 'No' coldly to her at vanished from there..

I just hate if someone touch me... It was like allergy for me and I am the first ever people who loves his/her allergy...

I went to our class and set beside Jimin... It was way better for me to sitting with girls insteat...

I saw Lisa entering to the class while saying good morning to me which I answered by giving smile..

The class teacher started teaching us...

Lisa Pov:

Whike entering the classroom I saw Jikook (L/T : I shipped.. Hehe) seeting together.. I greet them goid morning with my sweetest smile...

As usual Jk was lookin like a prince like yesturday's party.. he is so dreamy... I know now why the girls drooled for him...he is indeed that worthy, full package husband a girl can wish for...Indeed his wife will be very lucky...

Omg!!? Did he just smiled at me.. My heart is pounding so fast.. I guess I got crush on him from yesterday's party.. That's why I was all shy around him looking at the ground... He stares give me shivers through the spines...

I guess........

I love him..... Ugghh...silly me! 😜

The teacher was giving lectures..... But my full concentration was to Jungkook.... Daydreaming me... I am not so lucky though..... Yesterday he was looking completely like a prince... I am sure if the girls could see him with that utter.. They would been died... Hahahah...!!!!

The teacher finished giving lectures and started taking viva..... OmG!!?

The teacher asked me first.. (Shoot)... I was unable giving the answer then Jungkook raise his hand to answer that question.... Indeed handsomeness with brain.... 😩

He gave the answer and mam told us to seat down and started giving me advice..

'You should be attentive in the class Ms. Manoban... You have to co-operate with us to finish this syllabus... '
'I am too sorry Mam' I said shyly being red like tomato... 😳

She accepted my apologise and went from the class.... I was so embarrassed specially infront of Jungkook... I was all shy to face him.....

Ughhhhh!!! I HATE MY L.I.F.E!

I have never written such chessy things in my life. . Btw i hope you all liked this chapter....thanks for reading and voting... Plz support me again!! Love to Y/N from Authornim....... 💛💜💖