Chap 15

Hahahahahahhahahhahah ~

'Stooooppp...plzzz....Hhahaha...sto-op.....!!!hahahah' Lisa pleading towards him...

'Then tell me will you do this again?? In this L-I-F-E-T-I-M-E!! Huh..' He asked her

Jungkook doesn't like the thing if anyone touches his cheek. .. He thinks that he can have skin problem by that... He was proud of his glowing and beautiful skin... His outlook image is always his top priority ... Therefore he hates it...

If his friends would touch he would beat them near to their dead.. But it was Lisa... He can't beat her that's why give her a sweet punishment...

Lisa realizes that she made a huge mistake... And she made a unforgettable promise that she won't run the mistake again in future...

Jungkook got up from her and went to the bathroom straight.. He realizes that he had almost broke his own promise to be a naive husband... He touched her abruptly... He feels guilty...

A/n : just wait and watch Jk how much I will make you guilty in the future...

Lisa was startled but she was happy that he was kinda close with her... He made her laugh... It is enough for her...

Then they eventually got ready and went towards University together...

As they reached University they both separated as they don't want to get trolled or neither they wanted to face problems... They both wented to their seats...

As Jungkook sat on his bench he saw another bag... He was about to remove the bag but got no chance bcz the owner already arrived and held his hand to protect the bag...

It was Sana's bag...

'Why are you moving my bag kookie? ' Sana asked in flirting tone

'Why are you seating here? ... It's my place... '

'So what? I am your girlfriend... I obviously can seat here... '

She leaned towards his ears 'What is yours that is mine kookie ... And mine is also yours... Why do you not wanna share it? ' She whispers in his ears..

Jungkook got shivers through his body but he was angry.... So he gave a disgusted look and didn't even argue...

Lisa was looking towards them... She got angry and sad but she knows she is a bit jealous... After all he is her husband... But didn't gave much attention....

The teacher came and said towards the student -

Teacher - Everyone I will fix your bench with the selected classmates today... Cuz you know another class have already fight bcz of seat problem.. We don't wanna have any problem

Lisa in thoughts - if you didn't change the seat today you might already face another fight or another problem... Then she looked towards Sana.. And scoffed

The teacher then fixed the seat -

Rose-Jimin
.......-......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lisa-Jungkook
.
.
.
.
.
Etc...

Lisa was very happy and was about to get up, then the teacher said to change the seat according to the list from the next day.. As they were already sitting on the benches...

Lisa was angry and looked at Jungkook' side...

Sana was already flirting with him but he didn't protest... Lisa was shocked and sad.... But let go of them

The whole breaktime she ignored Jungkook and Sana, even after the school she hurriedly take her belongings and leave from the school to ignore Jungkook...

Jungkook was searching for her and got tensed.... Then Chae came and said Lisa already headed towards home..

He immediately leave school and went home...

He reached home and searched for Lisa.... Everywhere except kitchen then he was already heading to it... but heard a sound coming from kitchen....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

TBC ~ 💛