Chap 26

Lisa!!!!

Jk shouted. His heart broke into pieces about the the horrifying thought.

No..no..no.. It cannot happen my Lisa is safe, she will be too!!

After gathering a lot of courage to see the truth, he peeked from the edge.

He sighed in relief and thanked to god one milion times.

Why?

Cuz, they both were safe. Before coming here Namjoon called the police, they were ready for everything. They made a comfy big mat that won't hurt if people jump from above.

So as planned they landed safely. Police arrested the man and Lisa went to her precious, as they came down.

Lisa hugged everyone and lastly hesitately came towards Jungkook for the wish to hug him.

But Jungkook,

He didn't just only hugged her also shared a long passionate kiss with full of love and happiness. That freaked the hell out of Lisa.

But the kiss was so beautiful that make others cry!! 

Even the polices! [Author too]

And then they went to the church to thank god for keeping them all happy and safe till the last.

🐬

And that's how a new beginning start with the new chapter with everyone's life...

Specially our ✨Adorable Liskook✨

Not with her chaste husband,  but like a normal couple with full of love and hopefull life.

With that lovefull life the two new life came in the world - Jeon Jungwoon, Jeon Jeonsan.

The symbol of their Love..

As in your adorable cousin borned in this beautiful family.

Mommy, their lifes were so complicated with full of twist like a movie. - Kim Tannie

Yeah, but thanks to god mummy, the end is beautiful. -Kim Nini

Yeah, true love never hides, every love story can make a whole new book with with full of complications.

As it is - Her Chaste Husband.

Jennie said infront of her 5 years old twins.

She is a writer now ofc!

Mummy, I also want to make a book..... -the older said.

That make Jennie happy that it
encouraged them!

But with my love story!

Or maybe not!

Yea!!! Go to study you two brat!!!  Right now!!!

Yeah! Just like that!!!

Ok that's the end of the book!

I hope you guys enjoyed and loved
A lot! Plz support me till the end with other books too! And thanks to all my readers, voters, commenters(my new made word),followers that encouraged me to complete the book.
It was my first ever book, so yes I am happy!

Thanks to all!

Borahae💜💛