The White lie

Harry felt energetic. He woke up early and went out for a jog. It was great to get outside and just stretch his legs, making sure to avoid people as he ran around the neighborhood. He needed to clear his head a little. Being around Louis again was confusing.

He returned home and took a quick shower. Louis was still asleep so he decided to make him breakfast in bed. He prepared food for both of them and found a tray. It was interesting. Even if he had never been in this house before he found his way easily in the kitchen because Louis stored everything in the same order as they used to when they lived together.

He carried the tray to Louis' room and knocked on the door before he stepped inside.
"Lou? I made breakfast in bed."

"I had almost forgotten how fucking perky you are early in the morning." Louis muttered and yawned, but he turned around and sat up.

His hair was a mess and he looked so soft. Harry smiled and put the tray over his legs.
"How much do you think I will eat?" Louis questioned.

"Oh, I made some for me as well. Is that okay? I can eat in the kitchen." Harry said and blushed.

Louis patted the mattress.
"Don't be silly. Come here."

Harry took a seat.
"Story?"

"Harry Styles, I think you're getting addicted." Louis smirked.

"It's interesting to see how she develops our characters, and the stories seem so different. What do you got next for us?" Harry said and removed the shell from one of the boiled eggs.

"I actually scrolled through the titles last night. There are two smut-friendly stories that I think you'll enjoy. They're based on romantic comedies." Louis said.

"I love romantic comedies! Which ones?" Harry said excitedly.

"I know you do." Louis smirked. Harry could be so silly sometimes, acting like they didn't know each other at all. He might not know him that well nowadays. They hadn't seen each other in a couple of years after all, so he didn't know all the new stuff, but he sure as hell knew the basic stuff.
"So we have the wedding planner, you know that movie with Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey?"

"Yes. So which one of us is Jennifer Lopez in this scenario?" Harry questioned.

Louis raised an eyebrow at him, looking amused. Harry giggled.
"Me, of course! Okay, so you are the doctor getting married to?"

"Eleanor." Louis answered.

"Oh." Harry said and his face fell a little.

"It's just a fic, silly. The other one is based on While you were sleeping." Louis said.

"The Sandra Bullock one? I love that movie! Let's read that one first." Harry said, sounding more excited.

"You read this time. It's from your perspective." Louis said and handed him the computer after he clicked on the fic.

Harry started to read.

It was another boring day at work. Watching people pass, making sure everybody paid for their tickets. Like he could stop them if they didn't. He couldn't believe he was still stuck at this job. When he moved to London five years ago he had big plans. But the rent needed to be paid and that's why he got a job at a subway station.

"Oh, I love this already. It follows the basic storyline. But wait? Who will I rescue then? Oh God, it has to be one of your sisters. No!" Harry laughed.

"Gross!" Louis chuckled. Just imagining Harry with one of his sisters was unthinkable. They all loved Harry like a brother.

Harry continued to read.
"It has to be Lottie, right?"