That's Awkward

-----✪-----WARNING- SMUT

-----✪-----
WARNING- SMUT

You were currently in History with Mr Evans but weren't really paying attention. You were busy thinking about your upcoming English class where you were having to look at a random extract and do a test on it. You were quite nervous as it was something new for your class to do but Sebastian insisted you do it. Of course he tried to prepare you for the test but you still had a feeling you would fail.

"Y/n, Are you paying attention?" You heard your name so you looked up to see Chris staring at you and he didn't look happy one bit. You nodded as you looked back down at your notes that weren't exactly notes. It was just some words scribbled down where the people next to you had filled pages of notes.

The bell went and you got up, packing your bag. You walked down the stairs to see both Chris and Sebastian talking. Chris waved for you to come over which you knew weren't going to be good news. You walked over and looked up at the two bearded men nervously as you knew what was about to happen.

"Your girlfriend keeps losing concentration in my class and she definitely needs more than to be in my study group. I want her to do extra lessons with me" He looked down at you and back at Sebastian who didn't look pleased with what Chris had just told him.

"I will have a word with her but right now, she has a test with me to focus on" He smiled at Chris before looking down at you. "Go get your ass to class" He looked mad at you but all you did is roll your eyes and walk away. "Don't give me attitude young lady!" He yelled at you as you walked away. You flipped him off as you walked out the room. You didn't even care about giving that man attitude as he could never stay mad for long.

You walked down the long corridor which was filled with lots of students as they rushed to their classes

You walked down the long corridor which was filled with lots of students as they rushed to their classes. You had decided to wear your Vertigo Blue Mini Dress with your white Nike air forces for your classes today as it was something comfortable to wear plus it drove Sebastian mad when you wore dresses.

You sat net to Holly who was already in class and got your stuff out as Sebastian spoke to Karen. "Do you think she is trying to get with him or something?" Holly whispered to you as you looked for your pens.