Late As Always

-----✪-----WARNING- Brief violenceThis chapter kind of needs POV's

-----✪-----
WARNING- Brief violence
This chapter kind of needs POV's. I'm not a big fan of doing it like that but it feels right to use it in this chapter

You woke up the next morning to someone shaking you. You slowly opened your eyes with a grumpy look on your face as you didn't like people waking you up. The first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was Holly with a worried look on her face as she was leaning over you. "WAKE UP Y/N BEFORE WE MISS ENGLISH" She yelled at you which made you jump out the bed and quickly get changed.

You didn't want to dress fancy today so you put your oversized dark blue jumper/sweater with your oversized baggy mum jeans on. You put your grey Jordan's on with the black tick.

You grabbed your black handbag with the silver chain as the strap on the bag before putting it on. You made sure all your pens and spare books was in the bag before leaving the dorm. Holly gave you a cup of coffee as you both ran to class. You were such a teacher's pet and needed to get on the good side of your new teacher and with the way things were looking, that wasn't going to happen.

You both ran into the room out of breath and looked around to see everyone looking at you both. You looked at each other and giggled as you sat down near the front together as that's the only spot that was left. "You're late!" A man snapped. You looked up to see the man from last night. Well it looked like him anyways. His eyes went wide as I think he noticed it was you. I'm guessing it was him....

SEBASTIAN'S POV:

After handing out the Romeo and Juliet books, he looked at the door to see two girls giggling. He watched as they sat down, not getting a clear look of the h/c one. As soon as he spoke, they both looked at him. That was the girl from last night!! You gulped and looked down quickly as you went red. The girl next to you looked at him. "Sorry my friend here woke up late and I had to get her coffee" The girl told him as she put her arm around you.

"Names please" He said as he got the piece of paper with the seating plan.

"I-I'm Y/n..." You spoke quietly as you took a sip of her coffee. You looked so nervous. Gosh you were still so cute. Oh my Seb get that out your head! You're 38 for fuck sake. He wrote your name down before looking at her friend.

"And I'm Holly" She said confidently. When he finished writing her name down, he picked up two Romeo and Juliet books before walking over to them both and gave them the books.

"I'm professor Stan" He said as he looked at them both, making sure they were listening to him. He knew this year was going to be a wild one.

"T-Thanks" The shy girl said as you took the book from him without looking. You placed your hand on his as you took it and looked at him quickly before moving your hand away. He turned around to walk back to his desk with a smirk on his face.

"I want you to read up to Act 2, Scene 6 for homework" He said as he turned around to see Y/n still looking down. "Y/n please look at me while I speak" He said as she looked up slowly. You looked so tired but was still so beautiful. "I know everyone is tired so I'm not going to get into a lesson till tomorrow but I want everyone to get to know each other so please speak to each other while I get a list of things you need to learn this semester" He said as he turned around again and looked in his desk for some things.